Closed Thread
Page 36 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny - Hope your scan goes well today and everything is on track.

DJShears - Congratulations on the BFP!

Hi to everyone else.

AFM - No follies this morning, so my cycle has been cancelled.

The current plan is to wait a month or so, then look at doing a Clomid cycle. FS said that sometimes high doses of meds can turn old ovaries off, but just tickling them with a little bit of Clomid can do the trick. I have had follies with Clomid before so perhaps it can work again.

FS also suggested another Naturopath, Jason Jackson at Greenslopes Naturopathic - it turns out this is very close to our home. So am going to make an appointment there as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Has anyone had no follicles after injecting for a week. My BT showed low oestrogen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    everyone.

Sorry for the me post....will catch up on everyone's news and post tomorrow, promise!

AFM
    Scan went well yesterday, so it is a goer for tomorrow and Monday.

Our 4 donor eggs will be thawed tomorrow and ICSI'd. The embryologist will ring me on Saturday morning with the fertilisation report. In a perfect world all 4 will thaw, fertilise and 1 perfect little embryo put back and 3 perfect little embryos will be re-frozen.

Im worried about the eggs thawing and fertilising.....this always seems to be the most stressful time for me, more so than the 2WW. Im worried about the eggs survival and then worry that they may not fertilise. Its going to be a long couple of days!!!
    Last edited by Sunny15; 16-03-2012 at 20:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny... great news on the full go ahead for the transfer... lets hope that the eggs thaw well..... and fertiise... keep us updated with the fert report.
    I hope that it all goes well...

chook... bugger about the cancelled cycle... I so get it... at least you have a plan for next time... have you taken any chinese herbs? they can make a huge difference with follicular support to ovaries... have you done acupuncture??

thembs.
    ..sorry to hear that your drugs are not working as well.. Im hoping your RE is on the ball and can tweak your medications...

Mammaliz...so glad you survived the immunisations.. they are hardest the first time... yep those 3 wasted saizen hurt and the luveris as well...sigh...

well not much to report... hanging waiting to inject.... recovering from my hectic week and still waiting for the insurance assessor to come and look at my flood damage... monday hopefully... planning to recharge the batteries...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca- thanks, sadly my cycle has been cancelled because there was no follicles growing so we'll be starting again soon. Gotta push until something happens.

Good luck!! To everyone, see you around

Thanks
    Reviews
    thembs... so sorry to hear about your cancelled cycle.... gosh there is way too much of this going on at the moment...
    are you on any supplements or chinese herbs?? if not PM me and I can give you a list which can help a lot. also if your FS is not experienced with poor responders then sometimes it is worth swapping to a FS that is...rather than going through multiple conservative cycles with poor results.
    lots of hugs and hugs...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi girls

Had bloods yesterday and HCG is 122 (11 days since day 3 frozen transfer). So hoping not to miscarry again!

The time waiting through IVF is such a struggle...I hope the "good things comes to those who wait" theory exists!

Short post....gotta go do the lovely pessary~woohoo!

Donna

Thanks
    Reviews
    DJShears Congratulation on your BFP. I have everything crossed that your HCG numbers keep increasing and increasing. What date is the heartbeat scan?

Thembs Sorry to hear of your cancelled cycle…it is down right frustrating and disappointing, even gut wrenching at times…I have had a couple over the years. I think you said this was your 2ndcycle, with the 1st cycle a long down reg...what were your ‘stats’for the 1st cycle (how many eggs, how many fertilised etc). Also, what dose of Gonal F were you on for 2ndcycle? What was the feedback from FS about your body’s response or lack of response to Gonal? When did FS say that you could cycle again and what direction does he have for you?

Micca Waiting is the pits, but as you say, it is another month for all the pills and potions to do their good thing! Did you get much flood damage?

Chook11 Sorry to hear of your cancelled cycle too, but glad your FS has another planfor you. When do you think you will start your next cycle?

Leannep– How are things going? Where are you up to in your cycle?

Lilwish– How are you? I think of you often.

Mammalinz Oh the poor little munchkin having needles….I bet your heart just broke for her! Yes, Mammalinz, I am excited….FS and guru Wazza have told me on numerous occasions that this cycle with donor eggs will be my best chance so far!

Wannabb and Lilbirdy – How are the pregnant ladies going?

Leelee72, Emski72, Catfroggy and Zannah – How are you ladies…where are you up to in your cycles?

AFM
    Eggs were thawed today and ICSI'd.....hoping the eggs survived the thaw and have fertiised. Fertilisation report from embryologist in the morning.

Oh, I forgot.......there was a mix up on just what tests were required from my biopsy.....so NKC testing was not done!!! The biopsy only tested for any possible infections, which came back negative. I was extremely disappointed that I went through all that pain and angst during the biopsy and not having a definitive answer if I have NKC issues or not. No use dwelling on it.
    Last edited by Sunny15; 16-03-2012 at 20:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    SUnny... have you got the fertilisation report??? Im biting my nails

DJ-- congrats on a great beta.... let it rise and rise and rise

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Micca..... all 4 eggs survived thaw really well and all have fertilised. No other details until Monday morning at transfer.

Yay, I have 4 embies (so far!). Now they just need to get through the weekend, hopefully growing and growing. Will get to look at them under microscope prior to transfer.