Closed Thread
Page 33 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Leannep - So sorry to hear you are convinced its AF....I wish things could be different for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    leanne.... hang in there... 12dpo.. anything could be happening... I still have hope for you... I was much the same lots of cramps and convinced AF was coming. If you are sure something is happening then maybe a first response test to put your mind at rest. Big hugs... I am still hoping

Lilwish... and just HUGE HUGE HUGS sounds like you are doing everything that you can to ensure that this little miracle sticks around... there are certainly millions of stories of this... and the stats still show that these slow pokes can become normal pregnancies... I hope that you will be the exception xxxxxx

Sunny.... you and I are so going to be close together... Im expecting AF on tuesday... fingers crossed we both see the evil witch this week.

Wannab... fabulous to hear from you... Im so glad that the twins are growing so well... not long for the flavour scan... just such congratulations the journey you took was long and hard and emotionally difficult and you deserve these babies and I would be singing from the rooftops...xx

not much to report....
    last ocp was on saturday... so expecting AF tuesday... then prob head up to brissie on weds. Still awaiting the sperm to be shipped from the usa... a very very nervous race,..... I have about 18days to get it.... I just have to sit and eat my nails and hope that it goes this week....
    Ive also ordered some inositol (vit B group) as studies show that this combined with the DHEA, melatonin seems to work well... we will see anyway... Ive been on the DHEA now for 4 1/2months and the other zillion vitamins..On 75mg DHEA I found that my hair was falling out...so I have reduced it to 50mg.
    Anyway another work week....very busy...

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going?

Im STILL waiting for AF....6 days post provera and now day 50!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Sunny, what's the acup 'trigger' session for? Triggering AF? or was it meant to be for ovulation if Af had bothered to be on time? I hope she turns up soon. It's so frustrating being late if yr not utd!

Leannep, how are you honey? I hope you're ok - sending you huge cyber hugs

I hope everyone else is well.

AFM, I'm convinced it's all over. Spotting has gradually increased, and was pink today. A bit of cramping on and off but the spotting is what bothers me... both my prior mc's have been indicated by spotting just like this. I know they say it's normal but has never been normal for me, unfortunately. I'm a state of numbness at the mo - only broke into tears when I told my supervisor this morning (cos I prob won't be back at work after scan on Thurs and will need time off for d&c etc)... she was gr8 and said if I need to work from home or whatever we can work it out - just to look after myself. Other than that, I'm saving my tears for the confirmation at thurs scan. Would be 9wks then - longest I've gone is 8wks. I guess it's not meant to be

Thanks
    Reviews
    lilwish....my heart goes out to you.. I know that you are in protection mode at the moment... and thursday is just a lifetime away. Im glad that your boss is super understanding. And I so hope that this is your little miracle... I have one friend whom was told that she had no hb and was miscarrying at 7 weeks... she stopped all her meds... after 3 weeks and no af she went back only to find a healthy 10 week baby growing... she is now 24weeks pregnant and well... so stories are around of bad starts and healthy pregnancies.
    Just know that I will be thinking of you..xxxxxx and giving you hugs every day

leanne... how is it going for you?? has AF arrived??? I hope that it hasn't but if things have gone a bit south for you and you are drowning in sorrows and tears then Im sending you lots and lots and lots of cyber hugs... xxxxxxxx

sunny.........that AF has to arrive darn soon.... send out the search parties..maybe its drunk in a bar somewhere..lol..

mammaliz... how is life with the beautiful annika going... any smiles yet??

well AF arrived today...so Im CD1... I have my hystereoscopy - biopsy and lipoidal flush booked for thursday am... and my baseline scan on sunday. So if it is all good I should start stimming sunday.
    the sperm race continues... it is still in the usa...Ive got about 17days to get it..so Im getting a little antsy now as Im not willing to do an entire cycle of stimming and have to cancel because of no sperm... I emailed the coordinator tonight and enquired about shipping it as a separate batch if the shipping will be delayed... I sort of get the feeling that perhaps things could move a little faster than they are at the clinics end... as it has been 10 days since the reassured me it would be sent last week.
    So Im gearing up... got a quick ultrasound yesterday and it was all great..the follicle that stuffed up the cycle is resolved... about 12 antral follicles (prob more but sonographer was very junior) and my baseline was 6mm pre AF..so I am very happy..considering it was 6mm post AF the last few cycles.
    So flights are booked, car hired and off to brisbane tomorrow.. short trip and then back up in 2 weeks for EPU if it all goes well...
    FIngers crossed...xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quickie this morning.....good luck for BT today Leannep...hoping hoping hoping that it will show a little miracle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls sorry I haven't been on been a bit devastated got af on sat night/ Sunday so had my bt yesterday and I had a hcg of 5 and progesterone of 2.3 so it shows that there was some implantation but still no good!! It's crappy because on Friday I had all the signs then Saturday night it's all gone I'm seeing my fs tomorrow to see what's next
    Sorry will do personals tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep - So sorry to hear.....hope you get some new direction from FS tomorrow. Wrap yourself in cotton wool....it would be good if we could be there with you to pass you tissues, have a stiff drink or two and feed you something decadently chocolate!! Big hugs hon, lets us know what FS says tomorrow

Micca - Damn you're organised girl!!! My AF finally dragged her sorry butt out of that bar and showed up at last.

Lilwish - The acu 'trigger' session was to induce AF. This IVF caper is so ironic...you and Leannep would do anything to keep AF away and I just wanted her to show up!!! Im sending you lots and lots of positive preggy vibes and hoping for a little miracle for you tomorrow. Good luck....I will be thinking of you.

AFM
    Well AF finally decided to show up this morning. I got excited when I could start taking my Prednisolone (2 x 5mg per day) and Progynova (6 x 2mg per day).

I am right behind you Micca, my flush and biopsy is scheduled for Friday lunchtime.

Yay, Im finally on the starting block!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilwish I'm thinking of u hun for tomorrow and will pray that everything goes your way. Sending u big big hugs Hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    leanne......sorry to hear about the negative... sucks sucks... bugger bugger bugger bugger..... big hugs I hope that you have some comfort food and some down time to crawl under blankie and feel sad... lets hope that you can get back on the rollercoaster soon...it will happen.... and the odds are a lot higher than winning lotto... if I can do it then you can too...xxxxxxx

lilwish......thinking of you and your ultrasound..... love you and lots of hugs

sunny.... yay for AF... yep had the flush and scratch today...warren was in fine form... so lovely...Ill be thinking of you tomorrow.

ok made it to brisbane last night... glad I left then too...as our town.. is in the news with flooding and evacuations... I would not have got out this morning at all.... hope my house is ok... its on a hill so the flooding tends to come with the water running down the hill into the basement..and my granny flat...lol.. guess Ill find out on sunday. at least the carpet is still up from last weeks flood. It was yet another trip of shooting up in an airport bathroon..lol..I have done so many..and now I get excited if there is a sharps bin in there as well... who knew that I would be happy at things like that lol.... I think the security man had a double check when he saw my needle in the hand luggage..god knows what he thought... probably a diabetic..as I forgot to get a letter to carry the needles onboard..lol... although I did not need to due to the sharps box. but I have got one for the return trip.

Had lipoidal flush and hystereoscopy today... so tired..was 11pmlast night by the time I got to bed and was up at 530am.. but all went well.. general anaesthetic was good..just tired and a little nauseous now.. (although pie and milk probably responsible for that) also called in to clinic and picked up my $3000 worth of drugs...wow.
    Oh and the sperm race was sorted...all pre surgery in the waiting room ..lol..lol... god love mobile phones... clinic stuffed up payment and normal lady away so they dont know how to fix it...hence the delay. But they were happy to have me get it shipped... so I phoned the usa and organised it easily... so the spermies are shipped friday... another $600 ontop of sperm costs of $900 but worth the extra charge to have them in the country and not risk a cancelled cycle. I feel much better now, its like a weight has left my shoulders.
    My mother is with me and has been looking after DD which has been a godsend as she is in hyperdrive from not wanting to sleep this arvo.

must be time for a cuppa and treat..lol...
    next thing is sunday for my baseline uss and bloods... then I can start injecting sunday night...
    xxx