ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 32 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabb View Post
    Leannep- I had bleeding 3 days before BT for a day only when I wiped too. I am now 16 weeks with twins

Good luck micca and sunny with upcoming cycles
    Thanks wannabb that makes me feel a bit better who knows really how this all work???? How are you keeping?? I have always wanted twins as I have twin older brothers and they have an amazing bond. Thanks again I can go to bed on a positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, Wannabb, 16 weeks...thats wonderful. Have been wondering how you pregnant girls are going....you give us hope

Thanks
    Reviews
    SuNny I was on pregnyl and I'm on the pesseries plus patches and also a steroid so I'm sure they will all effect it some how so I might just wait and do one tuesday good night and have a good weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls not good here bleeding has started to get a bit heavier last night so now feel like it af starting as you can imagine I am devastated as Friday I was convinced it was just implantation and I was feeling preggers and today nothing but sadness. Sorry about the downer post(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep, I'm so sorry for you this morning. I certainly know that dread very well. Isn't it a bit early for af though? When was tsfr? My understanding is that af should come about 14 days after ovulation... shouldn't it? I'm really hoping it's not af, and that it's one of those so-called 'normal bleeds'.

Wannabb, wow, 16wks!
    Lilbirdy, how are you going? All still good? You've been very quiet.

Hi and a huge thanks for all your good thoughts and well wishes, everyone.
    I went to acup on Fri nt, had a good cry, and she gave me some hope. She could still feel a preg pulse & said something's definitely still going on in there. We can't be sure whether its bub or palcenta still growing but something is. TMI warning, sorry: I've had a couple of one-off brown smears (only with bowel movt & quite mucussey) and a little bit of dull cramping now and then, but nothing I'm too concerned about yet (is that normal?). I'm doing the moxa points my acup gave me as well as herbs... all to help baby grow, so hope it's working .
    Trying REALLY hard to stay positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep - What a tough time for you hun...made worse that it is a weekend. Can you ring FS tomorrow....might be able to get some kind of answers from him. I bet wednesday cant come quick enough. Hang in there

Lilwish - No such thing as TMI hun, especially when it comes to IVF! Unfortunately I cant say if what you are going through is normal or not, as I have never been as far as you. Damn this process is so hard on us. Thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilwish never tmi for us we are here to listen and just be there for each other I am like sunny never made it that far my longest was 6 weeks so I'm no help at all all I can say is hang in there hun and if u wanna vent we are here xx
    Thank you also for your kind words along with sunny I was so convinced I think that's why today is so so crappy but I think I have cried my whole quota of tears today so don't think there's anymore in there. Thanks again for your support it does mean the world to me as its crappy going it alone xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilwish I forgot to answer yr question transfer was only last sat and it was a 5 day transfer so yes wednesday started spotting nag become heavier late last nigth so it's early for af but I'm 100% sure it's af now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep- I am so sorry AF has arrived. I have been there too many times so huge hugs to you.

Lilwish- it's hard but keep on with the positive thinking. Hoping lil one is going strong at next scan

Sunny- when are you looking at transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wannabb - not sure when transfer will be, as AF still hasnt shown up yet. Im now day 48 and 4 days since last Provera (taken for 5 days). So I am hoping AF will arrive tomorrow or Tuesday. I have an acupuncture 'trigger' session booked for tomorrow afternoon too. This waiting is doing my head in.