Closed Thread
Page 30 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lilwish how exciting 7 weeks I am excited for you

Zannah how are you going Hun? I have been thinking about u.

Micca I'm so glad you got A's matching donor that's fantastic news and I hope yr enjoying having your mum with you it's always nice to have company

Welcome to the neebies you will find these guys have amazing knowledge and are wonderful support

Sunny how are you where u at?? Thinking of you heaps.

Hi mummalinz I hope your well

Afm- it's been a tough week egg collection was rough and I didn't really bounce back until Friday thank god just in time for transfer I had my transfer yesterday we transferred one and I'm still not sure how or if any survived!! One was nearly at a blastysis (can't spell today) and two were still growing but were slower so really anything can happen.. I can't wait till the morning to get the results. So I am PUPO yahoo!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    lilwish... congrats on a great HB... woohoo...thats the big hurdle to get through... now the next 5 weeks and then you will start to feel more confident. Thats a strong HB as well... so that decreases your MC risk significantly...

leanne... congrats on a blastocyst transfer woohoo... now all you need is for it to make a nice comfy home....

not much to report... day 3 of lucrin... have got a mild headache not sure if that is due to the lucin or my sleep deprivation which never seems to end.
    Gosh I can believe that next week Ill be in brissie... feb 29.. for stage one of the journey... lets hope that my body has not changed too much in the last 2years...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, hope yr all well

Leannep, how did other embies go? Huge congrats on being PUPO . Wishing you all the babydust that this one sticks and grows nice and big and healthy for you.

Micca, not long now... bet yr eager to get going again

AFM, We had 1st obs scan today. Size seems ok but heartbeat a bit slow (ninety-something).
    Dr said could be warning sign of mc or could be ok as sometimes pregnancy continues fine.
    For me however the warning lights went off. With our 1st pregnancy, scan showed size ok but hb slow... so just like "spotting is normal", it's not normal for me cos all I get is light spotting with mc (no full bleed). fortunately no spotting this time - yet.
    Anyway, had bt, will do another on Wed and find out results Thurs (please double!!!). another scan Thurs week.
    We've done the hard yards, when do we get the good news????
    I have to say if I lose this one I really think that's it for me. I don't think I can keep going.

Hope everyone else is having a better day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillwish thinking of u hun the stress never ends but easier said than done stay positive I reckon we have gotta give a go only a few days till another bt for you I have absolutely everything crossed for you xxx

Afm no frosties but hay maybe this is the only one I need??? Fingerscrossed fingerscrossed

Hi everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep – Congratulations on PUPO. How are you feeling….not stressing too much I hope? Bury in little one.

Lilwish I have everything crossed for you…damn this must be so hard for you, knowing your mc history. Try to stay positive (yeah right!!….more like, worry, worry and more worry until that bub is in your arms). Thinking of you and hopefully all the fingers crossed by the Bubhub aunties, will get you over the line.

Micca – Not long now. Will you be having the lipoidol flush, biopsy and scratch again with this cycle?

Catfroggy – Good on you for starting so quickly….how is it all going?

Zannah – Looks like I will be joining you and Micca in March, due to late AF. How are you going....what protocol does FS have you on?

Joozys – How are you going….how far along are you now?

AFM
    Been on Provera for the last 5 days, so hopefully AF will arrive in the next couple of days.

Why is it that I have only experienced long cycles like this since being on IVF….never happened before. It is SOOOO frustrating when all you want to do is start!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week

Default Hello

Hi all,

just thought I'd pop in and say hello - I've been following this thread for a little bit since it was suggested by my FS that we try IVF, so I'll be starting my first cycle in March... an antagonist cycle. About to turn 40 in March too so it's all happening at once!

Hope to get to know you all a bit better.

Emma

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi emski72 and welcome to this wonderfully supportive thread, I hope your visit here is short and oh so successful.

If you are cycling in March, you will be cycling with Micca, Zannah and myself.

Welcome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Emma these girls on here are fantastic and will answer all yr questions and support you they are great

Lilwish thinking of u for your bt today and I have everything crossed for you hun. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    lilwish...sending you hugs and hugs Im sure you have looked at dr google by now and are feeling pretty anxious. I hope that this little bean is the exception and decides to hang around to meet its great loving parents... know that we are all thinking of you.

emski.....welcome to this thread... great to have some fresh faces...

sunny..... doing an AF dance for you...... I wont be far behind you.
    yes doing the lipoidal flush and biopsy... if timing goes right around next thursday..

leanne
    .... sorry to hear no frosties lets hope that this is your double lines... xxxx hope you can stay busy and distract yourself from the 2ww,

not a lot for me... trying to remember to take my lucrin...am late tonight..probably need to get off BH and take it..lol.... trying to figure out when to stop the pill either thursday or friday to get AF around monday... but cant remember how long it takes with lucrin on board... will have to consult my old diary and check. Planning to do a lot of catch up zzzzz this weekend and have some lovely time with DD.
    Last edited by micca; 22-02-2012 at 19:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Hope you're all well.
    Congrats, Leannep for being PUPO. It does only take one goodie

Just a quick update from me:
    Not good news, unfortunately. BTs showed that hormone levels not doubling as they should. Obs hasn't given up yet tho... scan again next Thurs. DH & I going crazy with worry. I'm 8wks today. This is the longest I've gone without spotting (leading to mc), but still can't help but freak out and do paranoid checks all the time. We just so desperately need some good news!
    Feel like we're in limbo... (again!!!)