Closed Thread
Page 28 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILWISH.....sounds like you are having a lovely time and pregnant too...couldnt be a better birthday.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

lilwish  (18-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big happy birthday lilwish sounds like a nice few days away. Enjoy yourself hun

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Leannep For This Useful Post:

lilwish  (18-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Woke up to my period this morning sad! I haven’t told my DH yet as I got out of bed early to find the surprise! I know that he is going to be really disappointed so I will have to sit down with him shortly and give him the news. Unsure of what we are going to do next, maybe another cycle not sure, was so hoping it would work on this natural cycle, but it hasn’t! It is so heart breaking when you are waiting to find out, only to find out that you are not pregnant.

Don’t know what to do, I know when I sit down with my DH he is going to say to me he was so hoping it would work this time! If we go through another cycle, he will say, If it didn’t work this time why would it work on the next cycle. I don’t have the answers for him! Starting to feel is there something wrong with me.

IVF has worked before but not now. If we do another cycle, dreading to be told by the Dr that “I am too old”, “my eggs are old” and that my chances of success are below 20%. Well this year I will be turning 42 so I dare say the Dr will tell us our chances will be less! Also running out of money, each cycle cost so much and I have been trying hard not to get too far into debt.

Starting to feel disheartened that maybe it isn’t going to work for us! There are two dads in the park behind our house, on an outing with their kids, ages probably 9mths to 5yrs, all playing and rolling down the hill, I look at them and wish that it could be me one day with my children.

Leannep: sending you wishes for tomorrow wishing you all the best.

A big thank you to everyone for all the well wishes over the last week you are all wonderful!

Regards
    Zannah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi zannah I am so so sorry hun that you have woken up to that I know it's gut wrenching every time it happens I hope your dp has taken the news ok?? can I ask where u are and how many goes you have had?? Sorry I can't see your signature are u doing anything like the colarado protocol?? This is what I have just started but it made me feel better just because I am trying something different. I had been with one fs for two years and he never changed a thing now this new guy has discovered I have killer cells so Im doing things very differently(hoping for good results tomorrow!!!) sometimes it's worth trying something new but make sure u take the time to spoil you and pd after the crappy day today we are here if u need us xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Leannep,
    Big thank you for your message. I am still new to this site so I am not sure how to add my details and still trying to learn all the abbreviations. I live in a place called Palmerston in the NT. there is only one clinic here so can't really choose.

Not sure what we will do, we had a pregnancy this time last year with a 3yrs frozen embryo which we lost in April 2011 when an amino ruptured my waters I was 16wks. This last embryo was from a cycle in Oct 2011. We had 20 eggs 11 fertilized 2 transferred 3 were frozen.

Will need to think about what to do. It has been heart breaking and costing so much each time so not sure yet what to do next.

Good luck for tomorrow

Regards
    Zannah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks zannah bit nervous about tomorrow
    im sorry your journey has been tough it doesn't make life easy with so many pressure from Ivf and life in general. Make sure u and dh take time and talk a lot so you make sure u make the right decision for both of you take care and we are all here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zannah - Sorry to hear your news hun.....take care of you and DH....do everything you are not supposed to do whilst on IVF, indulge. It is hard to suggest anything new for you, as we dont know your history. If you were to post your IVF history and maybe any medical history for yourself and DP and we may be able to suggest things for you. I wouldnt give up....you are only 42....lots of pregnancies at that age. Geez, Im 46 and Im still trying, although I can understand your misgivings when it comes to finance. To up date you signature, you can do it through the Quick Link tab near the top of the page and then into Subscribed Threads, the Edit signature is down the left hand side. Big hugs Zannah.....take care of yourself in this yucky time

Leanepp - How did it all go today? How are you feeling?

Micca - How are you Micca? Are you gathering strength for your next cycle?

All you pregnant ladies....where are you.....how are you?

AFM
    Still waiting for AF to be able to start DET....Im now Day 35....7 days late!!!

Body doing all kinds of strange things, but unfortunately can be attributed to PMT as well as possible pregnancy signs. AF doesnt feel or look like it is close. Clinic said they would give me blood test on Wednesday morning if AF hasnt turned up.

Going to do a POAS in the morning....would love to give DP 2 red lines as a Valentines Day pressie, but it is a huge long shot....not holding out much hope. I couldnt be that lucky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sunny how amazing would it be if you got that double line I will keep everything crossed for you
    Afm I had my collection and only got 6 so I'm hoping they are 6 great ones?? I am feeling really crappy after it they said that my right ovary was up really high so hard to get to it then I had some bleeding so they had to put at stitch in(never heard of that b4). Right now I feel so so hot it's not funny and can't cool myself down. It's odd I have never felt like this after collection oh and have a fair amount pain in my tummy????? Maybe I should just sleep it off

Hi to everyone else sorry about the me pos

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep - Congratulations......6 is a good number.....lets hope they are fantastic quality. No wonder you have pain...you might still be tender tomorrow. Drink lots of water between now and transfer as a bit of a flush out.....after EPU I always have trouble drinking lots of water - too bloated and too tender. Got everything crossed for all 6 to fertilise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls
    Thanks for the advice yesterday it always helps to know how other went Sunny I'm drinking lots of water but as you said I have woken up very sore today(I have never been sore b4 from collection) oh well maybe it's a good thing?? Anyway now the wait to see how they fertilized ??? Have a gr8 everyone and thanks for just being here