ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 27 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Zannah – Oh so glad the FET went well! I also had cramping, looking back I think it was implanting – I also had implantation bleeding which was scary! Oh… I am keeping everything crossed for you !
    I think it is too early for a HPT. I did one and it came back neg and guess what – I have a baby sitting next to me (RIGHT NOW) from that negative HPT . I look back on that now and laugh so hard. My partner and I cried when we got the neg result, stopped the medication (very naughty to do), cried some more, hugged and mourned. You have to wait for the official test ~it is a *****, but it is all you can do

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mammalinz For This Useful Post:

zannah  (12-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow, it has been quiet on here of late.

Zannah - Congratulations on your transfer and yes, it is way too early to test yet. Sending you lots of positive vibes in your TWW.

How is everyone else going?

AFM
    Still waiting for AF.....she is a couple of days late. Actually, since the weekend, my body feels and is reacting like I just ovulated!! At my Day 21 ultrasound, FS said that it didnt look like I ovulated and I had some small follies growing. Just when you want AF to show....it doesnt!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

zannah  (12-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny your right supper quite in here!!
    It's always the way our body does what it want to do not what we want it to do here's hoping your all good and everything can go to plan

Afm i have another scan in the morning to see what my body is doing hopefully I will have my collection on Saturday

Hello to everyone else I hope your all good

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck with your scan tomorrow leanne..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks micca god I hope I'm ready to go Saturday

Thanks
    Reviews
    sunny - IVF messes up our body systems ! Hope AF doesnt stay away for too long

Micca - I met with Leannep and gave all my goodies away except for the ones you asked for. Just say the word and ill send you the rest. Hope you are managing to get some sleep - teething is hell - I remember it from when my son went through it, it is burnt into my memory

ATM - I am now officially finished with IVF! Had my last clexane injection last night and gave the rest away !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mammalinz for all my gear it was lovely to meet you

Micca how u doing how's A??? You getting any sleep??

Afm another scan today and not quite baked there seemed to still be quite a good haul in there so collection is now. Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, sorry for going MIA for so long, needed some time to get my head around things. Am so happy to hear all the wonderful news on this thread, really lifts my spirits. But at the same time my heart goes out to those of you with sad news - sending lots of

Life has been chugging along since giving up IVF. DD started Year 1 this year, I started new job closer to home, shorter hours so I could spend more time with DD. DH still on medication for last years breakdown, but doing better. Looked into adoption, but DH not keen so that was the end of that.

Am looking forward to hearing more success postings .
    Jenkie. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep - It was lovely meeting you too - it is so nice to put a face to the words on a page. Good luck on Monday - I cannot wait to hear you results! With my success - I got 5 eggs (which for me - was the biggest catch I had ever managed!) 3 made it - one transformed!

Jenkie - I remember you - How are you ? DD starting year 1 - how exciting - I can imagine your camera went into over load. Wow - year 1, it goes too quick doesnt it

Big hello to everyone
    ATM - Going back to work next week and start uni in 2 weeks, terrified how this is all going to work. At the end of the day - I have been given a gift and nothing else really matters... I have to remember this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

New job keeping me so busy I'm too tired to get online during the week, so have to catch up on everything now.

Micca, sounds like yr suffering the teething times?? Hope things settle soon. A friend of ours used an amber necklace and her baby didn't seem to suffer... it recently broke though and she's been restless since - coincidence?? who knows??

Leanne, good luck for Monday. Sounds like it will be a good haul - hopefully just as good fertililisation

Mamma, hope you can settle into your new routine with work and study too... you're better than me!

Jenkie, gr8 to hear from you. Glad things seem to have settled for you

Hi to everyone else

AFM, made it to 6 wk mark on Thurs. Feeling good, apart from odd cramp here and there. Have FS scan on Thurs 16th, then obs keen to see me sooner rather than later going on history, so another scan Mon 20th. Will be so happy to have as many scans as possible... hoping they're better than scans we've had in the past
    My B'day today so we're at beautiful Mooloolaba on sunny coast for 3 nts. View of beach, gorgeous day, lazy morning.... perfect!