ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 25 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi lilwish thats fantastic yahoo I'm so excited for you

I'm all good two one of the girls on the melba thread said they were open so I called and the nurse said it will be fine thank god!!!

So Micca it looks like it's you and me for the feb cycle buddies as lilwish is preggers(maybe we will be close behind you )

Lilbirdy how are you feeling hun???

Wannabb how are you going feeling good??

Mamma thank you for the offer of yr sheet but after my first much up I have written myself up a bit of a check list to stop me from messing up again how are things going with you?? Oh and did you say you had some of your drugs left?? If you have time could you let me know and maybe I can buy them off you cause yesterday I spent nearly $1600 at the pharmacy my money is starting run low I thing were were probably on same meds with Nick god he's good oh did you go to bump in Clayton for your acupuncture??

Wish everyone a great aust day

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Leannep For This Useful Post:

lilwish  (29-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    lilwish....

wow Im so happy for you..woohoo.... just goes to show..nature throws us gals a miracle everynow and again...so will you do a beta tomorrow??

4. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

lilwish  (29-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep - Of course you dont have to pay me - the only thing I would request is postage. Here is what I found in my cupboard - or you could come and pick up?

Drugs
    DHEA -7 left
    Synarel spray – 2 sprays
    serophene (clomid)
    Metoclopramide (for nausea during pregnancy)
    Motilium tablets – to bring on lactation
    Estradot – patches (estrogen) – 6 left
    Orgalutran syringes – 4 of them
    Crinone – 7 left ($15 each) – once pregnant have to purchase these yourself
    Pkt of needles and swabs around 20
    One purgeon injection (worth $200)
    Saizen injection (worth around $200 each)
    Dexamethasone – around 20 left

Vitamins
    Fenugreek (for breast feeding)
    i-folic – about 50 left
    iron plus
    folic acid
    royal jelly
    Q10

** incase leannep does not want these - feel free to let me know if anyone else would like these goodies. Ta.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mammaliz
    Thanks you so much for the list I will check it tomorrow night and get back to you it that's ok
    Well today was start day for everything I started with two dexa something tablets this morning and tonight there was synarel then injection of puregon 450 dose then filgrastim injection and then baby aspirin. Wow what a list but I'm sure many of you have done this I have just gotta get used to it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mammalinz

I have just looked at the photo today. Annika is gorgeous. I am so happy for you.

Congrats to everyone else that has got a BFP - I hope it all goes smoothly for you.

Good luck to those cycling still - it looks like this thread is a positive place to be!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    mammaliz... I might take the saizen, Q10, ifolic and folate if leanne does not want it as she has first pick....
    Im glad that you are enjoying it so much... it is just such a wonderful time... and take lots and lots of photos and videos as they change from week to week at this stage... (happy to answer any mummy questions you may have..just PM me)

FET try number 2 again cancelled... progesterone high at baseline 7.7 and 18mm follicle with a 7mm lining....grrrrrrr... so FS has me on the ocp for the next 28 days then we will try again.... 3rd time lucky.... went to supermarket and bought a few treats as I suspected this would happen with the uss results... grrrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh micca that's crappy hun in so sorry did you have this problem when you had A???? You enjoy those treats you bought!oh and I'm very happy to share what Mammaliz is offering us all

Mammaliz if it's ok with you I would love to take the estradot patches and the dexamethasome and I was going to say the synarel but it's now few and I'm not sure how long I have to take it(if anyone know please let me know as I'm not sure with the colarado protocol how long you stay on things for??). I am happy to pick them up or you can post them what ever is easiest for you just pm me and go with the flow thank you so much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies…MIA again….partner was home for only a week, so needed to make the most of it!!!

Lilwish – HUGE congratulations…..I just knew it was going to work…..no expectations seems to work! Fabulous news. Im hoping that the natural thing works out for me this time….ever since DP started at the mine just over a year ago, he has never been at home during my fertile time….not this time – what a wonderful busy time we have had!!….I know it’s a long shot at my age but all I can do now is wish and hope. When is blood test and scan? I bet you cant wait.

Micca so sorry hun….I hate cancelled cycles, its just the pits (grrr, grrr & more grrr)….just wish we didn’t have to wait so long to try again. Enjoy those treats Micca and I reckon head to the bottleshop too!

Otgirl Hi….love to hear from you…..its really nice to read your positive comments.

Leannep – Wow…you have really started in a big way. It must feel good to be cycling again…I will be joining you soon.

Lilbirdy and Wannabb – How are you feeling pregnant ladies?

Mammalinz Annika is beautiful and amazing…..I stared at the photos for the longest time and find it so awe inspiring from her beginnings to now. I so cant wait until its my turn.

AFM
    Had an up and down week this week…..great to have DP back of course, but my work nemesis announced she was 7 weeks pregnant with bub number 2 – bub number 1 is 9 months old. AND would you believe that her words were “we are absolutely gutted it happened so quickly, it happened as soon as we started trying”!!! I felt like saying “if your gutted, then why were you effing trying”!!! Cannot believe that someone can be so insensitive, to say such things in front of someone that has been trying for years and in front of a very dear work colleague that had to have a hysterectomy at the age of 33 last year. No idea.

Anyway…..venting done.

Had FS appointment last week….he still wants to take a conservative approach with my first cycle with donor eggs. It will be an HRT cycle….he didn’t want to do a medicated cycle, for my first cycle anyway. So Day 21 ultrasound on Monday….lipiodol flush and endometrial biopsy and scratch around Day 3-5. Biopsy will also test for NKC. Any medications depend on outcome of biopsy but I will be taking prednisolone and cardiprin regardless. Combination of estrogen and progesterone pessaries. FS will only put one embryo back and no assisted hatching. I so hope all 4 eggs thaw well and fertilise. Next cycle is inching forward at break neck SNAIL speed!!!
    Last edited by Sunny15; 27-01-2012 at 20:41.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

lilwish  (29-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne, so glad it's all ok and yr back on track. Good luck with yr new cheat sheet

Micca, so sorry to hear about yr cxd cycle again! It must get easier soon! It's your turn for a break! Enjoy the spoilings, and rest up for your next round. At least you have a little break from the routine again, I guess - not that you wanted it?

Sunny, never say never, as I've just discovered. May you too can have a natural miracle! It's easier when DPs around . If not, good luck with yr DET. Maybe the reason it's taking so long is so you have time for the natural miacle in the meantime???

BTW girls, I hear this Chinese year of the water dragon is an excellent year for having babies!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG lilwish, that is the most amazing news and what a lovely surprise ! How are you feeling ???? Congrats hun.

Micca, bugger bugger bugger re cycle. It sounds like you know your body so well and the US results pointed towards this but still crappy that it happened. Good luck for next month.

Leanne, how are you going on your drug cocktail sweetie ? I am sure it'll all be worth it for you- another year of the dragon bubba coming up !!

Sunny, grrrrr to those idiotic and insensitive people like your work colleague. Seriously, some people just need a smack when they talk without thinking. I'm sure it's exciting but nerve-wracking to be preparing for your first DET, sounds like your FS is pulling out all stops, so I hope you're also joining the Feb dragon babies.

Mammalinz, that's a good chemist shop you got going there !! How is wee Annika ? Growing at a rate of knots I hope !

Ot girl, hi, how are you going hun ?

Hi to anyone I may have missed or is lurking....

*** preg mentioned ***

AFM, I have my first OB appointment on Monday & will be exactly 12 weeks. NT scan later in the week, booked in for my hospital appointment and tour, and almost grown out of all my work pants. Even with all of that happening, I'm not sure it will feel real until I get my first flutters & then kicks. I am trying to be good with diet and have kept up my personal training, feeling pretty good on the whole, just a bit tired now & then.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lilbirdy For This Useful Post:

Leannep  (29-01-2012),lilwish  (29-01-2012)