ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 24 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG she's sooooo beautiful, Mamma!
    My heart melts just thinking about yr lovely walks to the park.
    You're soooo lucky. Enjoy every moment - I know you do

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lilwish For This Useful Post:

mammalinz  (23-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    .she is gorgeous...such a cutie.. you just forget how small they were ..enjoy this magic time..it is so fleeting...xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

mammalinz  (23-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh mamma, your post and pics got me teary in the middle of a cafe. Your words about nothing else matters except being a mummy.....

And look at your gorgeous little alert Annika ?? How joyful.

I woke up today feeling not great and decided to have another scan, could not put my finger on why. GP was able to get me straight into the bulk bill US clinic and everything is still moving along well. Yay.

I got back into the car and looked at my scan, turned on the ignition and a track on the CD came on and I just burst into happy tears. My hormones have not been too erratic so far but I think knowing that I am ever closer to 12 weeks is starting to dawn. The song was Michael Buble's Everything. So this is for you and Annika, Mammalinz !!

And you play it coy
    But it's kinda cute
    Oh when you smile at me
    You know exactly what you do

Baby don't pretend
    That you don't know it's true
    'Cause you can see it
    When I look at you

And in this crazy life
    And through these crazy times
    It's you, it's you
    You make me sing
    You're every line
    You're every word
    You're everything

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lilbirdy For This Useful Post:

mammalinz  (23-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls
    Mammaliz Annika is just beautiful I can't wait to be in yr situation

Lilbirdy I hope yr doing ok and I'm glad yr scan was all good.

Hi everyone else sorry my posts are short and sweet but seem to be on my phone so can't reAd it all
    Afm I have run away up to bright in Vic for a weekend escape with friends for my birthday which has been nice. I am still sniffing but have my first bt this Tuesday so then the games begin but it's all so different this time around for me I'm quite worried I will forget some drugs or injections so many to remember take care everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilwish – Oh thank you so much. I do feel lucky and incredibly grateful. I cant wait to see other IVF’s in the same boat

Micca – I am enjoying this time, it is so fleeting, I agree. It is a precious time. Lucky you - will get to experience it again, soon

Lilbirdy- Oh I remember in my early pregnancy I spent so much time being anxious and worried. I lost count of the number of scans we had. I think whatever you have to do , to reduce anxiety – you should do. The pregnancy – I found in a way, was the hardest part of IVF. Getting closer to and then passing the 12 week mark makes thing so much easier!

Leannep – if your wanting my partner’s work sheet on what drugs to have when, let me know and Ill email them to you – they will be almost identical I am sure – if you have Dr NL.

ATM - still in shock and disbelief - worried to quit my job and stop studying so i can enjoy this time, but knowing that isnt realistic.... but every moment i do have - i am grateful for

Thanks
    Reviews
    leanne.. I hope that your break is going well and you are relaxing..and you remember your drugs... how did the blood test go?? is your baselines all ok... we will be in the 2ww together by the sounds of things...

Mammaliz.
    .. just continue to bask and enjoy... I think it did not hit me that I was a mother for quite a few weeks....

lilbirdy... I so understand your fears I was the same way... thankfully I had a friend that could use the ultrasound for a quick peak... I could not even make myself do my ticker until after 20weeks...Im glad the bean is ok. The emotions are with you now for the next 18years Im afraid ..I still get overly teary over TV programs and DD... and Im not really one of those people at all..

lilwish..how is your cycle planning going?? sounds like it will be the 3 of us cycling in feb...

AF arrived today so we are back on the rollercoaster... ultrasound booked for friday and bloods so hoping that my baseline levels are all good... I had a short luteal phase so Im hoping that it is ok. looking to do a day 3 transfer around feb 8-10th if everything goes to plan. so friday is going to be a long day... 500km of driving..sigh I wish we had ultrasound... but the local hospital cannot get anyone to come and work..we have had no services for 3years now... anyway other than that enjoying being home bonding with the couch..hoping for a good night sleep and a nice relaxing morning on thursday.

grr bubhub did something weird to my post..had to fix
    Last edited by micca; 25-01-2012 at 20:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone you may or may not remember me I was only in here briefly I just came back to check on you all and see any happy news which always is lovely

CONGRATULATIONS MAMMALINZ on the birth of your absolutely beautiful baby girl Annika she is just stunning and precious!

Congrats to all the other troopers who have gotten their BFPs and to the other troopers and winners here who never give up! Take heart it will happen with a bit of guts knowledge and perserverance and help from the right places
    and of course faith

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gardenia2 For This Useful Post:

mammalinz  (26-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg I'm stressing out yesterday I picked up all my drugs and there's heaps I started to sort them all out and I realized I was meant to stop the pill 4 days ago but I have been taking it up until last night !!! Now I'm stressing if this is going to affect my whole cycle??? Does anyone have any thoughts micca maybe cause yr good at this stuff??? Omg don't know it I start or have I mucked it all up???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne, I'm sure it can all be worked out. I know the stress you feel tho when you think you've screwed it up. Hopefully all is ok and you can continue

Lilbirdy, so gald the scan showed all is good in there. When will you be 12wks? That's a major milestone . Those panics and worries are annoying, aren't they!

Wannabb, how are you going? All good? any m/s these days?

Mamma, still love the fact that you're a mum!

Micca, glad you're on track to start now. Would have been great to be cycle buddies, and totally expected to...but...

I'M PREGNANT!!!!!

I was due today, and felt a couple on nts ago like I was going to start soon, so was planning how to fit in my trip to FS b4 work on Friday, with public transport etc (now I'm working in the city).
    I have acup tomorrow arvo and figured that if AF was here that's fine, but if AF is late, then too early for acup... so decided to test this morning. FS said to wait til Sat (I think this is the normal waiting period he tells ladies) so their drugs would be out of the body and no false +ves... but I didn't use any stim drugs... natural follie grew by itself... one little golden egg!
    If only it was all this easy!

So now just have to stay pregnant! Not confident, but then who knows - didn't really expect iui to work either!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca – omg – I cannot believe your local town doesn’t have an ultrasound operator. Gosh what a nightmare – you have to drive 500 K, impressive and exhausting. I think it will take a few weeks for it to all sink in for me

Leannep – oh I wish I had the answer for you. You do realize you can page your FS and he will call you back! You should call! Whenever I stuffed up (& I did) he was always quite okay about it.. so try not to get too concerned

Lilwish
    – yay you . Who would have thought - IUI.. Crazy