Closed Thread
Page 23 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay, mammalinz, massive congrats ! Welcome to the world beautiful and much-wanted Annika !!! Looking forward to photos, hope you recover well from the CS, very happy for you !

Lilwish, your poor pooch, gosh I feel for you. I hate it when my furbaby gets so much as a scratch, quick recovery for yours. Best of luck with starting the new job this week, yes, sounds like you have a few distractions to help the time pass til next cycle, and it's already mid Jan !

Micca, I'm really sorry about the cycle, that sucks. It does sound like a trip to the GC could be nice anyway ?? Hope next month is better.

CJM, so glad your saw the HB - it's pretty magical ! Best of luck for your next scan and finding an OB - how are you feeling overall ???

Sunny, hope the days are passing quickly until DP gets home, and FS appointment. Hope DPs' return is nice for you both, 3 weeks is a while !

Leanne - how are you traveling hon ?

wannabb, how about you ? Hope all is okay

Hi to everyone else ....

*preg mentioned*
    AFM, scan #3 on Friday after we got back from holidays showed normal growth and healthy HB, it's risen from other scans to 170bpm. So I will be 10 weeks tomorrow. It's been tempered ever so slightly by some spotting this morning, just dark brown so hopefully all ok. Next step is OB appt on the 30th Jan, NT scan on the 2nd Feb and then time to tell people !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mammalinz, massive congrats and huge welcome to Annika Finn (such a lovely name!). you give us all hope . enjoy your time as a new mum now, learning all there is to learn about your little miracle daughter. It really makes all the trial and tribulations worth it! I just wish we could all be reassured that it definitely WILL happen, not just could happen - then we prob wouldn't mind it all so much.
    I hope you've got that car seat sorted out now .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mammaliz what a beautiful name you have chosen I hope you are both settling back in at home I can't wait to see a photo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilbirdy great scan a bit of spotting is quite common but I hope it has stopped for you

Afm I started sniffing yesterday so I have taken my seat on the rollercoater again let's hope this is my last ride fingerscrossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leannep View Post
    Lilbirdy great scan a bit of spotting is quite common but I hope it has stopped for you

Afm I started sniffing yesterday so I have taken my seat on the rollercoater again let's hope this is my last ride fingerscrossed
    Good luck, Leanne . I just found out that synarel is now free! After paying $100 each last year! Could have done that last year!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lilwish it was nice to get something for free
    How are u today any spotting??

Thanks
    Reviews
    enjoying my mini break in the GC... weather great and lots of sun... walked and did a bit of shopping today... tomorrow want to go for a swim.. still have not got to the beach yet..lol.. and it is only about a 10min walk away and I can see it...lol..
    next cycle getting closer..if AF turns up next week I will be taking the drugs again..woohoo... then back to the GC for transfer.

lilwish.
    .. great news for free syneral..hmmm I wonder if Lucrin is free too now....

leanne....I hope that you are on the kiddies rollercoast and not the loop the loop...fingers crossed for a great cycle with no complications and everything goes to the textbook

Mammaliz.. I know that you are probably in besotted sleep deprived mode... enjoy every second of it...

Hi to everyone else...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lilbirdy, sorry I think we posted at the same time... congrats on yr scans and progression... can't believe it's 10 wks already! Hope the spotting has stopped.

Micca, glad yr enjoying the GC and the weather is good. Love the different rollercoasters - think I've been on the loop the loop for too long. You must be in GC fun park mode

Hi to everyone else hope yr all well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny15 – thank you – oh is there a way to upload photos?

Micca – oh I just can’t believe I am a mummy! I am beyond ecstatic. Never in my wildest dreams did I think my dreams would come true. I am so so grateful. Hopefully you AF will turn up soon ! and your second dream can come to light

Lilbirdy – thank you for your well wishes. I couldn’t care less about the recovery – just so happy to be a mummy! Nothing else matters. 10 weeks – OMG – you are flying through ! I had loads of bleeding in my pregnancy – it stopped around 12 weeks. I am so so happy for you ! When are you due?

Lilwish – oh I am so happy. The car seat situation is still in the process of being sorted. My car just cannot take a car seat, so we are in the process of buying a car that is more family friendly! In the meantime we are carless – I am not able to drive for 4 weeks anyway. For now it is walks to the park, café and local shops. It seems to be going okay

Leannep – thank you for your well wishes – now if I could only work out how to upload a pict ! Keeping everything crossed for your cycle ! Wow – synarel is now free ! typical – but great for you !

General notice I have a kitchen full of IVF drugs, is anyone interested? and heaps of vitamins etc - I might write up a bit of a list later. If you are interested please let me know
    BTW - does anyone know how to upload photos?

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_0214.jpgIMG_0133.jpg

Lets see if this works - Photo of Annika finn