Closed Thread
Page 21 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quick one tonight to Mammaliz good luck tomorrow I will be thinking of you and sending u all the best thoughts yahoo this time tomorrow you will be holding your beautiful bundle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mammalinz- good luck today with c- section. Soon you will be holding your beautiful little girl. Can't wait to hear the name you have chosen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cant wait to hear how it all went today Mammalinz......DP will have to post a photo of your little girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too I can't wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in to see if there's any news from mummalinz.

Hope all is well hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mammalinz, how did you go? How's yr beautiful little girl? Hope yr recovering well.

AFM:yesterday went to FS for debrief. He did scan to check all ok (cos only 2 day AF), and found a "beautiful 23mm follicle". So I suggested I could do an iui! Surprise surprise - I had trigger yest and I'm doing insem today... how quick and easy is that! If only it was all so easy. Now just hoping this is the golden egg as I wait for AF to not arrive this time - please .
    This is my 10th treatment cycle now... surely that's enough?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome Lil'wish maybe this one will be the golden egg !! for you !! (Must remember this in case we can do a similar thing if we need too!)

I am having my 1st scan tomorrow and completely freaking out -- it just feels like I'm not pregnant -- no symptoms, no sore boobs, no sickness, no frequent peeing (the symtons were only super mild before). Surely I can't still be pregnant and have no symptoms. I had a sharp pain last Saturday night and what felt like pulsating in my uterus, felt really hot but it didn't last long and there has been no bleeding.Since then my temperature has definately cooled, I have had some bad headaches (probably just stress), and I have started feeling really emotional (again probably just stress). I have the odd twinge but generally I just feel normal. I did taste some cupcake mix on Saturday without thinking and it did contain raw egg - it wasn't much though. Surely that can't have caused a problem. I am hoping that tomorrow will show something viable but I am finding it really hard to stay positive.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cjm1 For This Useful Post:

lilwish  (13-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilwish – That’s great news….I bet it works this time. Things always seem to happen when you are not expecting it…..like finding a partner when you are not looking, have a brilliant time at unplanned nights out etc etc. I will cross everything for you.

Cjm1 Hang in there Cjm1, only one more sleep. The aches, pains and twinges maybe the little bean digging deeper in and settling. Will be thinking of you tomorrow…I hope your scan is in the morning and you don’t have wait all day for it. Sending you lots and lots of POSITIVE bubby vibes.
    Last edited by Sunny15; 12-01-2012 at 18:36.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

cjm1  (12-01-2012),lilwish  (13-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilwish wow that was fast but great no need to stress first I have everything crossed for you

Cmj good luck today I can't wait to here your results

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Leannep For This Useful Post:

lilwish  (13-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    cjm, GL with yr scan . Hopefully you're just one of the lucky ones with no symptoms. I'm sure a bit of raw egg wouldn't be a prob. My FS doesn't believe in all those precautions. He says if a baby is developing normally it will continue to - it's like cast iron in there, after living in places like Indonesia etc. Not totally sold on this, but makes be a little less paranoid. Thinking of you.

All went well yesterday, acup last nt, dtd for good measure, more acup next Tues (hopefully will be blasty stage if fert).
    More worried today about my doggy - in surgery to have 4 fatty lumps removed so will look like frankenstein dog this arvo. i cried when I dropped him off. DH has to come with me to pick him up cos will be bawling! Babysitting tonight (cute 18mth old - I have the magic touch that puts her to sleep so hope it works tonight).