Closed Thread
Page 19 of 116 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. I continue to watch and cheer from the sidelines. I hope you all had a great Chrissie and New Year.

Mammalinz - you must be soooo excited. I am so happy for you.

Wannabb - I hope this is the one (two) for you. I will keep everything crossed for you.

Lilbirdy - Congratulations - I will keep everything crossed for you also.

CJM - Congratulations to you also.

It looks like this thread is producing good positive results at the moment.

Hi to everyone else. I hope 2012 is the year that you all get the outcome you desire.

AFM - I have not regretted my decision to stop IVF. I have moved on with my life and only have 19 weeks until we go to Canada for our holiday. I am thinking about looking into fostering on our return.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh its great to be home.... and I so love my laptop..the ipad just drove me crazy.

otgirl... I so understand your decision... even though I am lucky enough to have arabella I am now at the point where I have to make decisions as to what the cut off will be for trying for a sibling... especially when the costs start to impact a lot more on the future. At the moment I am thinking of doing only 1 fresh cycle if my FET fails... as I am 43yrs now. and my income is a lot less since having arabella.
    Enjoy your holiday in canada... you have earned every minute of it.

lilwish.......yay for making an appointment with Wazza.. dont forget to ask to go onto the cancellation list... he is away until jan 9th. Some ladies get an appointment within a few weeks this way.

sunny...not long now until we find out your plan of attack

leanne.. you and sunny may be cycling together. I hope that the appointment goes well next week.

mammaliz...wow game on...I cannot believe how quickly your pregnancy has gone. enjoy the last few weeks.. I missed being pregnant. and embrace labour...oh and my tip... after labour..the girly bits swell to gigantic proportions...so fanny icepacks inside a maternity pad are tops. Also you may get stitches or grazes... zinc based nappy rash cream is a lifesaver to ease any discomfort.

lilbirdy, cjm, wannabub... hope you are all going ok with your pregnancies.

well AF arrived yesterday... timing absolutely perfect... so I am CD2 today and have started femura and will be injecting gonalF on monday. scan today showed everything was good and waiting results of blood test....with another scan on friday 13th.. so I hope it shows lovely follicles growing.
    so far so good. I feel great...the best I have in a while so I hope that this goes a lot easier than the last FET... it is really up to my embies thawing well really.
    got to book brissie flight tonight... since Ill be there in the next 2 weeks.
    tired after my NZ trip... productive, spent waaaay too much money.. will have to work extra hard I think to pay off the credit card..lol.
    Last edited by micca; 05-01-2012 at 20:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Happy New Year -- hope everyone had a good time in preparation for a fabulous year ahead.

Got the results of my second BT today (my clinic finally opened again) HCG is up to 1983 and Progesterone is 234 (a slight drop but not much) so all signs are good ... still can't quite believe it, I don't feel pregnant. Not really any pregnancy signs yet -- but I guess those will come! Pregnancy scan next Friday. Trying to think good thoughts that this pregnancy will stick and visualise us telling people, and basking in the birth !!!

Hope everyone else is travelling along well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    cjm.......... those are fantastic results.... and the progesterone is great... sounds like this little bean might be enjoying christmas with you this year.
    big hugs of joy..xxxxx

ps ... you and I will be having a scan on the same day... Id rather be having yours..lol...

Thanks
    Reviews
    HeLlo Everyone

Micca glad af arrived and your back on the roller coaster I hope you and A enjoyed NZ

Cjm great results good luck for Fridays scan

Otgirl Canada is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been so your holiday will be fantastic i too am going to have to decide soon if this roller coaster is the right thing for me and how much longer I want to keep going it's so tough and I take my hat off to you

Lilwish how are you hun I have everything crossed that you get into wazza as he sounds fantastic. I personally would be calling the day he opens and get on the cancelations list as micca said good luck

Sunny when's your app to find out the next step?? Looks like we will be cycle buddies

Wannabb how are you going?

40wannabamum how are you going after transfer??

Mammalinz OMG you now have 3-4 days to go how exciting how are you feeling? Are u having a Cesar or natural? I think you said Cesar but can't remember sorry

Lilbirdy how are you going?? I hope your keeping well???

Afm I'm waiting till Monday it can't come quick enough as I just wanna know how my test result for nk cells went?? I sounds weird but it would be nice to have a reason why it hasn't worked because then we can fix it!!! Anyway I arrived home from camping yesterday which is always nice to get into your own bed and a clean toilet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Otgirl – I am sooo glad you have not regretted your decision to stop IVF. It must be such a relief, to move to the next step, chapter in your life. Where will you be going in Canada, for how long. I have always wanted to go there! How wonderful, youll have to send some picts.

Micca – I am trying to enjoy the last few weeks, but I am sick at least twice a day now, and have constant nose bleeds, and incredibly poor bladder control, esp when I am being sick. However, it is a small price to pay, and I am grateful to be where I am ! I don’t need to embrace labour as I am having a C section due to my age, previous C section 12 years ago and being a high risk pregnancy. Soooo 8am Wednesday, I should have a bub in my arms. I remember all the unpleasantness of the last C section – but ice packs have been packed ;-). I am so glad to hear everything is running to plan for you ! Great idea to have a holiday prior to starting a new IVF cycle

Cjm1 – I am beaming from ear to ear for you !

Leannep – I am feeling exhausted, nervous and anxious and of course excited. It is a planned C at 8am Wednesday morning. Let us know how the NK cells test goes on Monday ! I was treated for NK cells with this pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mamma, on the countdown now! I'm sorry you're feeling crap so hard to enjoy it. It doesn't really matter anymore I think cos you'll have yr bundle of love on Wed!. I'm soooo happy for you!

Leanne & Sunny, good luck with yr cycles. Hopefully this is the last time?

otgirl, lovely to hear yr so happy with yr decision. We've decided that if this next cycle doesn't work, that's it too - and we've also decided on Canada as the consolation trip - but a white Xmas at the end of the yr instead. You'll have such a gr8 time. We love it there!

cjm, wonderful news! good luck for yr scan hope the time flies too!

micca, gr8 that AF is playing the game well this time. Nice to hear you've started cycling already and on track. Hope this is your last too

AFM, AF finally came - just in time for camping again!!! Fortunately it only lasted 2 days and was very light, although I don't know why. I haven't had a proper flow since BFP from Aug cycle, so no idea what's going on in there these days. My body seems to be pretty stuffed I think. Glad I'm taking a break this month. Hoping for normal AF next time. Good news is that nausea has finally subsided I think. I'm wondering whether it was the royal jelly cos I stopped taking it a few days ago and nausea stopped. RJ was ok b4 HRT FET cycle, so wondering if there's a clash there now? May try to ease back onto it to see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilwish – Glad that you are feeling better……interesting correlation between nausea and Royal Jelly, might be worth checking out further. I am also experiencing light and short AF since my frozen cycle in September. Do you go to acupuncture…..my acupuncturist has got me back to my usual 28 days, and she has just given me a blood building “tonic” to work on quantity and quality (sorry TMI).
    Leannep FS tomorrow….I hope FS has answers and THE planfor you.
    Cjm1 – wonderful news…..congratulations. Here’s to those numbers getting higher and higher.
    Micca – Its good when AF plays the game…..back on the cycling train again.
    Otgirl – nice to hear from you. Roll on Canada!
    Mammlinz – you must be getting so excited now……good luck for Wednesday.
    Wannabb and Lilbirdy – how are you both going……still on cloud 9?
    AFM
    Thanks for your comments ladies.
    My appointment with FS is on 18 January, I would have liked it earlier and hope that it will not be too late in my cycle for the treatment plan that FS has inmind. If AF plays the game and arrivesin the next couple of days, I should be Day 9 by 18 January.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilwish – Your right it doesn’t matter at all, anymore. Even though it has been a little tough going (the pregnancy) I am so grateful to be in the position I am in, I wouldn’t take it back for anything in the world (of course!). Yes, Wednesday is the day. Beyond crazy – I better start believing I really am pregnant, hey J . It does sound like your body is re-adjusting. Ugh… if the RJ is causing you problems then going slow on it may be a great idea.

Sunny15 – thank you or your well wishes! Could you call your FS and asked to be put on a waitlist incase a cancellation arises. I often did that, and sometimes they would pop me in

ATM - two days before the C section , nervous and excited but also looking forward to the prospect of not being sick twice a day !! I can not begin to imagine what it might be like to have a daughter. I still am somewhat in disbelief

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny, yes I see an acup - normally weekly but she wanted me to have a week off thinking about pregnancies etc after failed FET - hahaha what a joke! She has done wonders for my cycle too - normally doubled over in cramps but she sorted that out so I wasn't getting any... until this time - weird but I spent Mon doubled over, on panadene forte, hot packs & still in pain but AF arrived Tue without any pain. So now we'll have to get things sorted out again I think. I see her again tmw.
    Pity about having to wait for FS... I'm sure they wouldn't book you in too late tho - surely.

Mamma, counting down... can't wait for your baby girl to arrive. You're going to be such a wonderful mum

I had 2xRJ again yesterday, away from other meds or vitamins etc... felt sick so again so maybe try 1 today... if sick again I'm going off it -pity cos I need those eggs to improve