Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thinking of you lil.wish ...I keep checking... Big hugs

2. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

lilwish  (27-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Thank you for all the well wishes...

Well POAS xmas morning - used 1st resp - 10dp5dt - big fat bfn as I expected. I haven't felt confident about this from the start. I'm sick of it all. Official test date is Fri 30th so that gives an extra 5 days, but not confident about it at all.
    Still suffering horrible nausea all the time - would be ok if was ms but I'm sure it's just the hormones crap.
    have a bit of a dilemma... am 3 HRT pills short of making it to Friday... don't really want to buy another box cos don't believe I'll get bfp. If I did I'm have to continue pills til scan so would need them but otherwise will be a waste... as is the extra box of pessaries I had to buy "just in case". - ideas???
    I feel really annoyed that I'm still taking it all and feeling crap from it if I'm not pg... so can't wait til Fri to officially prove I'm not utd again - so now also just feeling cranky! Ended up not talking to DH last nt cos everything he said annoyed me.

Anyway, looks like we do cycle no.10 next year. Definitely the last... although the way I'm feeling I don't know if I'll make it to that one. Tossing up changing FS to wazza for the last cycle to get a fresh outlook, but seems a shame.
    Sorry for the downer guys...

Wannabb, fx for yr scan - hope yr twinnies are ok in there

Sunny, glad you had nice "merry" xmas with a few drinkies this year.
    We had a big prawn and oyster lunch yesterday... so of course all I got was nibbles, sweets and junk - so feel crap again today from it - very frustrating!

Mammalinz... counting down the days now... are you have c-sect, or induced?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilwish- so sorry you got bfn. I was hoping you would continue the good luck run. Maybe you could just decrease your pills by one a day til Friday so you don't have to buy new ones unless you would be using them in the next cycle too. Huge hugs hon

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wannabb For This Useful Post:

lilwish  (27-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there Lilwish -- anything can happen on Friday ! I keep trying to believe miracles can happen. I have no symptoms at all -- the odd twinge I keep hoping is implantation but no implantation spotting, no sore boobs, or nausea, or sensitivity to smells ... trying not to read too much into it. Hang in there !!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cjm1 For This Useful Post:

lilwish  (27-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilwish.... I would continue taking them until Thursday and get the blood test early on Thursday..then if it is bfn you won't need to get pills..if it is a b.fp you will have Friday to get them. I know that feeling..I tested at 15dpo negative first response then did the blood test the next day to confirm..and stopped Meds then.
    I would definitely go and see wazza especially if you think it may be your last cycle... Throw the works at it..hysteroscopy, lipoidal flush, growth hormone Luveris. Etc. I love wazza thehystereoscopy found a lining infection that would have prevented implantation until fixed..and I had no symptoms...so it would have gone unnoticed. He is also lovely and easy to talk to.. I'm very impressed..if muddy fails..I donr have a lot of faith in my frozens then I will do a fresh cycle ..probably at the same time you might.. Big hugs to you..if this is a negative I would go out and buy the biggest juciest prawns and oysters, a bottle of wine and have your own seafood festival...and don't share !! .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

lilwish  (29-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fricken iPad autocorrect

Muddy = my FET. ..lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you lilwish and hoping the pee sticks are wrong ....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lilbirdy For This Useful Post:

lilwish  (29-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilwish – I have a bag of goodies and drugs from my last cycle. If all goes well with this pregnancy (birth) yes I am still disbelieving, I am happy to send whatever I have up your way. I got a bfn on my home pregnancy test, stopped all the drugs, only to find out we were pregnant! I agree with micca, keep taking the drugs and blood test early. Also, like Micca – did what she suggested on my last cycle, threw in the works, hysteroscopy, lipoidal flush, growth hormones, etc.. and threw in a new FS. I am thinking of you ~
    c – section ! that is how I know I only have 15 days to go. I think my OB has a holiday planned, god, who knows, right

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mammalinz For This Useful Post:

lilwish  (29-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the well wishes and suggestions, girls.
    I ended up buying more pills cos my calc were wrong & I needed an extra 2 days worth, so 6 pills. I did another sneaky POAS on Tues (admittedly not 1st thing so may be wrong but doubt it) and still bfn, so decided no use testing again b4 Fri.
    Spent Tues crying and feeling miserable but keeping busy now so feeling a bit better - allowed myself one day of grieving (hadn't had a cry til then cos too much xmas going on).
    Been strongly considering wazza but if as I've heard he's not free til April, that's too late. I've decided that I'll take a break in Jan but go again Feb for the final round cos if I don't have a baby this year that's it. I don't want to be 43 and having my 1st - would have been ok if it was my 2nd. So will call next wk to book in and see what happens... if I get a call by Feb bc of cancellation then that's good, otherwise will either stick with my guy (with added supps like royal jelly & maca) or try someone else - but may still have a waiting list, so I don't know.
    Anyway, not thinking about it today... will deal with it tmw.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilwish..you sound like I did on my last FET sick to death of the drug side effects,cranky and just ticked off to high heaven. All I can say is do the blood test today .... Get the official bfn... Then you can stop Meds feels great and enjoy the new year with some seafood and bubbles. It's such a bummer about the bfn... I know it sucks...
    I would hang in with wazza and the cancellation list..many gals have got in within a few weeks with him on it. He is away until jan9 th. He only sees a feww new patients a day..but sometimes when he has only a few epus they schedule more patients in. He is the guy that will throw everything at you... So try and hang in I think that it will be worth it...otherwise you will be saying what if I went to wazza. Use the next few months to lose some ivf weight, get fit, detox and just not think about ivf... That may make all the diffence.
    Thinking of you ...I understand how you feel