ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 116 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Just popping in to wish everyone a Merry Christmas
    --
    Santa brings us all the only present we really want -- a BFP !!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cjm1 For This Useful Post:

lilwish  (24-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Xmas ladies!

Well I've cracked and bought POAS today. Will do tmw morning (10dp5dt). Hopefully will get the xmas news we want, although too scared to hope too much, so if bfn will retest on 30th as per date set by FS.

Hopefully we all get our bubs in 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lilwish..... My fingers are crossed for a pressie from Santa. Are you using a first responses? I hope you can hang in there.. Is it worth testing on the26th so a bfn does not wreak Christmas?

Cjm hope your Christmas is great.

Wishing everyone on this thread a great christmas and I hope that Santa brings us our dearest wishes for 2012 .
    Enjoying nz eating my childhood treats and looking forward to chrissie with relatives.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

lilwish  (27-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    lilwish – When I first became pregnant, I was famished – ALL THE TIME, I could not eat enough. Great sign. Oh gosh my pregnancy, very close now, 18 days. Scared and excited.

Wannabb – Unfortunately there are not many Santa’s around. My partner and I are not well supported, but that is OKAY. We are thrilled to be in the position we are in, and we can locate supports outside our family. Oh I have been using Clexane the whole pregnancy, I really HATE that stuff, I will be thrilled to see the back of it! I had bleeds early on in the pregnancy also, which I am sure I have shared with you before

Cjm1 – I am looking forward to the sales, my partner and I will be out in force to get some things for our girl. I forgot to take some pills etc during the 2ww and I still ended up pregnant… don’t worry

Micca – How is your trip? Sounds like so far it is going spendidly! Oh a walk sounds lovely. How are the temps? Hmm – have the car seat from the council (only loan for six months), still have to have it bolted. Hoping to do that this week….

Lilbirdy – I am just so crazily happy for you right now, your numbers are through the roof! Oh your reaching milestones, I just wanna hug you !For me à It feels crazy to be only 18 days away, I just don’t know what to make of it all.

Tens2many – Way to go girl, 4 kg in 4 weeks, brilliant.

40wannabemum- Welcome and good luck with your first ivf cycle. Lovely way to start the New Year! Plantation tips? Um… I did loads of relaxation and visualization ( I don’t tend to believe in it) someone suggested I try it, I am not pregnant, but who knows?

Zannah – Welcome. I know the stats are against us oldies, but as lilwish stated, miracles do happen, and there have been pregnancies and happy healthy bubs on here. I was close to giving up, and now I am pregnant. Ultimately only you can decide what is right for you and your situation. If to continue or to let go…. It is so difficult

Merry Christmas everyone
    Thank you for all your support and encouragement over the last 9 months

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mammalinz For This Useful Post:

lilwish  (27-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

I just wanted to wish everyone a very merry christmas and hope we have a heap of BFP's in 2012.

I hope numbers keep doubling for the BFPs....wish lots of baby dust for the PUPOs....smooth sailing for the IVFers currently cycling....and the waiting time to go quickly for those waiting to cycle.

AFM
    Well the nieces and nephew left on Wednesday morning (miss them heaps) and on Wednesday night I was on flights to Canberra for Christmas with my folks. Will need a relaxing holiday when I get home.
    Christmas this year is not as sober as last year (had my transfer a couple of days before christmas last year).

Merry christmas everyone and please stay safe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Christmas everyone.

Hope 2012 brings us all closer to our dreams

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Christmas everyone and have a wonderful day here's hoping 2012 is our year for pregnancies xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilwish did you poas? I hope that Santa left 2lines under the tree xxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Christmas everyone . I hope everyone has had a great day.

May you all have a 2012 filled with pregnancy, births and celebrations

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone had a great Christmas day yesterday celebrating with family ( good or bad as they may be).
    It was so hard not to tell my parents that this time next year there will hopefully be more around the table ( although probably too small to be at the table). I am still bleeding - warning TMI- dark blood every time I wipe. no more big bleeds though. Ms has kicked back in today but that is not really a sign as had it last time even after mc. can't wait til thurs to see if both are still hanging in there.