Closed Thread
Page 13 of 116 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all

Just got back from the hospital. Had a huge gush of blood today about 1200. Hcg still rising and speculum exam showed cervix closed. Ultrasound could not identify where bleeding was coming from. Saw a heartbeat flicker though then saw another one. Yep piddly levels of mine are from twins. Yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne- that is exactly the way I felt after my mc so take all the time you need hon. I think yours was around the same time as mine

Mammalinz- you are so funny that you haven't bought anything yet. Get a move on or bubs will be sleeping in a drawer.

Cjm- congrats on being PUPO. Hope the tww does not drive you batty
    Last edited by wannabb; 18-12-2011 at 16:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabb View Post
    Hi all

Just got back from the hospital. Had a huge gush of blood today about 1200. Hcg still rising and speculum exam showed cervix closed. Ultrasound could not identify where bleeding was coming from. Saw a heartbeat flicker though then saw another one. Yep piddly levels of mine are from twins. Yay

edited coz I'm back with more than one finger (was eating pizza and couldn't NOT post immediately).

Wow, wannabb, wow wow wow, that is huge news. Congrats !
    Hope the bleeding stops and everything keeps chugging along nicely x 2 ! How are you feeling ?? Symptoms ?

Good to see you again Leeanne, it's a hard road back from m/c but I'm glad you're feeling a little bit better. I hope 2012 is your year.

Mammalinz, gosh it's very very close now ! Yes, it's really gonna happen !!!

CJM, congrats on the transfer, stick little one, stick.

Hi to everyone

AFM, still chugging along, still very nervous, very few symptoms. Having another BT Monday, Friday can't come soon enough for scan.
    Last edited by lilbirdy; 17-12-2011 at 21:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep - ahhh so glad to hear you are back. Sometimes it is good to have a break and sort out where you are at. Glad to hear you are back on track, what is the next step

wannabb - OMG ! That is too exciting - two heart beats - twins. Just goes to show the levels dont necessarily indicate twins -MIne was quite high and I have one (as you know). so double the good news . You need double emotions . How many weeks are you ? Hee hee - my partner and I have discussed how our daughter might be sleeping in a draw. Yeah.. better start taking this more seriously.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mammalinz, so nice to see you here again. I've been thinking about you the last few days and thinking you must be soooo close now! It's definitely time to believe in it all and buy some stuff for your poor little daughter. You don't want her to come home like an unexpected guest . I'm so excited for you!

Leanne, so nice to see you back again too. I know how hard it is to get back up again, as this last mc knocked me around a lot too. I don't think I'd be where I am if I didn't have a frosty, as I was ready to give up. So where are you at now?

wannabb, wow - twins! So exciting! Must have been wonderful to see the scan and heartbeats. Maybe the little bleed was just so you could bring scan forward . How far along are you now?

Lilbirdy, How are you going?

Micca, when do you leave for nz? Bet yr excited now

cjm, although a bit scarey, must be nice to have yr embies on board already. congrats on PUPO! When do you test? My FS is making me wait 15d - so 30th. I want to do POAS sooner but DH won't let me... will have to work on it . Nice to have a 2ww buddy. Btw this is my 9th cycle too.

sunny, hope those kids are keeping you busy

AFM, went to xmas party last nt and ate waaaaay too much junk! Then had panic attacks all night that the sugar overload is killing my embie . so drinking heaps of water trying to flush it out now! Other than that am staying amazingly sane considering my loopiness b4 tsfr! Keep saying "baby on board!". No cramping yet, which is surprising considering the amount of trouble my fibroids gave me last time. Acup has really controlled them at last . Hopefully I'll have a sane, uneventful 2ww with bfp at the end as a reward

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilwish- I am 6 weeks 3 days today. I really think it doesn't matter what you eat apart from the few things, it is the quality of the embie. Enjoy yourself ( without alcohol of course) and leave the guilt behind.

Lilbirdy- my symptoms are general tiredness but not extreme coupled with some waking up at 2-4 am so not sure if one symptom of the other. Also nausea with heaving- so not pretty. This has kicked up heaps since scan yesterday.

Mammalinz - maybe Santa will bring all you need for your gorgeous daughter?

afm- still small loss but dark so not too worried. They said to keep going with aspirin and clexane but " forgot" to do it last night. Will take it tonight but maybe little less than full dose.
    Nearly finished Christmas shopping now. each year I say I will be organized and never am. Maybe next year!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Mammalinz -- OMG so close, too funny you have no clothes and bub will be sleeping in a draw -- I am sure you will be given lots of things so don't worry, and the sales will be on after Christmas so you can pick stuff up then !!!
    wannabe -- twins -- WOW -- I mean WOW -- congrats The blood must be terrifying for you but I have heard that it can be common. One of my friends bled for a few weeks --

lilwish -- my BT is the 30th also -- very glad to have a tww buddy !! i really am freaking out about it already ! Go the #9 -- fingers crossed it is lucky for us both !! Soooo funny about the food at the party you went to -- did a very similar thing eating things I probably shouldn't have and then panicing about them but as wannabe says -- it is the quality of the embie that counts. Are you doing a colorado protocol ?

AFM -- plodding along, 2 more days of work then I am on hols but already dreading the visit to the inlaws for Chrissy Day. Did lots of walking this weekend, and had an acupuncture session on Saturday -- hoping they will both help with implantation. Don't know whether to go for my chiro appointment tomorrow or not -- I don't think it will do any harm.

Also -- any one taken dexamethasone? and if you have how liong did you take it for? My sheet said 2 every morning for 5 days but the FS gave me a repeat -- I am told it helps the body to not reject (accept) the embie?

Thanks
    Reviews
    wannabub......Twins..wow those are super embies... congrats... your family is done in a single go... so glad that everything is settling down..it may be related to implantation....skipping a night of the clexane/aspirin certainly will not do any harm and probably help it settle a bit..I did the same thing post endometrial biopsy when the bleeding went on for 7 days...cant wait to hear about the next scan..

lilwish... think of all the food as norishing the bean..it really makes no difference what you eat... and hey think of the benefits of junk food...a calming warming effect on the body.. just what you need to nurture an embie.. what a great new years pressie your bfp would be !!!

mammaliz.... wow you are really close..anytime now... have you got the carseat installed?... probably the most important thing of everything.... And my greatest thing I use...is an ergo baby carrier with the newborn insert.. I went bush walking with DD in it from 5weeks and she was all snug and would fall asleep in it everytime... I still use it lots especially when travelling.

lilbirdy... chugging is all you can do... lets hope that friday goes well and brings a lovely chrissie pressie..I understand your anxious..I cant imagine how it must be..I feel anxious waiting for you... I hope that this week can distract you with all the christmas preparations

leanne... big hugs... we are here to support you in every way we can..lets hope that you can recharge over the christmas break and the new year helps bring your mojo back again.

cjm
    ...woohoo for being PUPO...fingers crossed...

sunny...how are your FET preparations going?

well I have been busy beyond belief.. sorting out everything for christmas... getting ready to go away... mowing lawns gardening, cleaning my car (first time since March..lol) baking biscotti to give to all my work mates... and running around after DD....
    The vajayjay probs seem to have settled (thrush confirmed on swab) ... but I have an extra fluconazole just in case. getting close to finishing antibiotics as well... have been on a super course to kill any remaining endometrial infection. ..I hope it does....

packed for nz this arvo (leaving tuesday)..well tried to.. DD pulled things out as fast as i put things in ...lol... difficult to pack as the weather is cool over there... 18-20deg... so I have probably put way too much clothes in for DD... me i have like undies and about 5 pieces..lol... Im sure I will repack everything tomorrow night..still got 2 bottles of wine to fit in as well..lol...
    . praying for AF to arrive around jan 4th...think I ovulated maybe today or monday... so it will come a few days short... going to take some progesterone to prolong the luteal phase a few days.. lets hope it works.

have a good monday everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca have a wonderful trip xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    lilwish & CJM how are you both traveling in the crazy Christmas two week wait ? Are you going to hold out to BT or tempted to POAS ??? I hope it's a lovely NYE-ish present for you both. Lilwish, as others said, don't worry about the sugar and embie. I had Xmas dinner with my three besties last Friday night & I had the tiniest tiniest sip of a yummy sticky wine; even that is not going to bother embie at this stage. My diet has not been sensational but I'm generally ok, will try to improve a bit more though.

CJM, never taken dex but I understand it to be similar to prednisone, although more potent. I take one 25mg of pred a day, started two days before ET and I think I have to carry on through the first trimester. Have to talk to FS again after my scan this week to see what's next on the drug front. Pretty sure I have to continue the clexane through to 12 wks.

wannabb, I have had dark spotting on and off since I got my BFP. It started with a slight red bleed but now is barely enough for a panty liner thankfully. Clinic was confident it's just old lining shedding to make way for the nuturing new one.

micca, have a fab time in NZ ! Glad you got that mower out and showed the lawn what for. I'm sure it was a pain packing but DD sounds mega cute with her 'helping' ! Glad your vjj (hehe that word reminds me of my fave show, 30 Rock) situation cleared up - I am very very lucky, never encountered thrush, I know lots of women do. I hope you'll be ready and your little embie will be raring to go in the NY !

Leanne, hon, how are you doing ? I hope you're feeling a little better & can start thinking about a plan for next time.

mammalinz, how are you and that little drawer-dweller of yours ?? I cannot imagine how it feels to be waiting and be so close, all your BH aunties can't wait !!

Hi sunny, how you doing, and hi to anyone I might've missed.

*preg mentioned*
    AFM, I had another BT yesterday, HCG is now 50,000+, which means it's doubled every 50 hours since my first BT - highest I've been by a long way of my 3 pregnancies, so fingers crossed. I moved my scan from Friday to Thursday, hoping one day isn't going to make a difference, although I won't be quite 7 weeks. Have a few verrrrry slight symptoms, a bit of yucky tummy right now after my muffin and cuppa and a 'feeling' in my boobies but that is it. Maybe I will be one of the lucky ones ?

I also just want to say I hope you ladies don't mind me posting the progress here - with my two m/cs I still feel like it's very early days so taking it one day at a time.

Have a good week girls ....