Closed Thread
Page 12 of 116 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

yes, I'm now PUPO . We shall call it "Thor"
    thawed 100% beautifully, thank goodness.
    These hormones have sent me batty but feeling a lot better now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    thor...lol.. love it sounds like a good quality embie... now lets see if the bean wants to meet mummy... xxx enjoy your weekend and I hope that christmas is enough of a distraction.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

lilwish  (16-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilwish - Congratulations on being PUPO.....bring on that BFP. Wishing you lots and lots of baby dust and good vibes. Rest up and take it easy.

AFM
    The house is noisy!!! Nieces and nephew make themselves known!! AND I LOVE IT. Had the 4 and 5 year old girls watching me intently put on my makeup for work this morning and it was a thousand questions. I get lots and lots of kisses and cuddles. Am on holidays now for 3 weeks and I am taking them to have their photo taken with Santa tomorrow.

I have to say the baby and booster seat in the back of my car looks great.....hope it brings good karma!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilwish, we hereby declare Thor the strongest and most powerful embryo to have ever been transferred !!!!! Good luck !!! (ps I typed "luck" too quickly on iPad and it autocorrected as "ovum". Weird huh ???)

Hi to everyone ......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilwish, we hereby declare Thor the strongest and most powerful embryo to have ever been transferred !!!!! Good luck !!! (ps I typed "luck" too quickly on iPad and it autocorrected as "ovum". Weird huh ???)

Hi to everyone ......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls,

Lilbirdy... luck is ovum??? Hmmmm is there something in that? Love yr little declaration speech. Now let it be true

Sunny, I'm so glad yr enjoying having the kids there. Good practice for you . Have fun on yr hols!

Micca, thanks - the plan is to not worry - at least xmas will bring enough distractions, as you said.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilwish- to many funny coincidences there you must be getting a BFP this cycle. It would be great to get a huge run for all of us

Lilbirdy- how are you going? Any symptoms?

Micca- not long til you head to nz now. Enjoy Christmas abroad with little Arabella.

Sunny- glad you are enjoying your nieces and nephews. Good practice for when you have your own. I say leave the car seat there ready.

Afm- hcg levels still rising. 22000 today. Obsstetrician has changed my edd to 10th aug which is only 1-2 days from what I have said depending on the website used so much happier. Next BT tues.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Just popping into say hello -- hope everyone is doing well.

Hi Sunny -- haven't seen a post from you in a while -- hope all is going well !!

Congrats on being PUPO Lilwish -- great news, sounds like we will be in the 2 week wait together !! I know what you mean about the hormones -- I find the 2nd week worse although I am feeling it now too !!

Congrats to you wannabe -- sound like you are well on your way !!!

AFM -- keeping fairly quiet, but trying to keep up with the threads. Just finished a flare cycle, with colorado cycle -- got 6 eggs (my biggest hall yet) and 3 fertilised ok. Had 2 put in today which I was a bit freaked out about as I was expecting Monday transfer so to get a call today to say come now made me more than a little anxious !! Had to leave work early, get hubby to come home from the city -- which he did bearing flowers, and get there asap, then of course had to wait. By the time we got there both remaining eggs had gotten to 4 cells, and look like our best chance yet !! Hoping they stick in there as I am not afraid of twins and it may be our last chance !!

I have deleted my signature -- too depressing -- this cycle number 9 !!

Baby dust to you all !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilwish – I can not believe my IVF journey is coming to an end also. Love to spread some of the bubdust around. I have a frostie from this bub batch and my partner and I are trying to workout what we will do with it. I am so glad to hear you are having an ‘easy,’ FET cycle. Thawed beautifully – oh wow – you go girl !

Wannabb – Yes – it was me who vomited on myself prior to sitting an exam. Ah memories. Oh yay your numbers are still going up ! Go girl . 10 days till your scan, ha – must feel like an eternity. All my scans have been coming at me in slow motion. What a fantastic early Christmas present – I am so so so happy for you

Lilbirdy – I had an early bleed with this pregnancy – it could have been just been implantation bleeding. The bleeding – was the only time I had success! Oh my god. I am too excited for you ~ I am so excited to be on this thread right now. Go 40+ girls ! Yay us

Sunny15 – owww – a new lap top, santa came early? Donor cycle in Jan/Feb. Is it much different from other cycles? Besides the donor? Oh the baby seat in the back has to be good karma !

Cjm1 – hey hello. Oh I did the Colorado cycle (with this pregnancy) and got my biggest catch to date – 5 eggs. Oh good luck. I only ened up with three eggs that survived, 1 frostie, 2 put back in. Only one developed. Apparently the chances (statisicailly of two sticking and working – are not that high) but putting 2 back does increase our changes of a pregnancy that sticks. Wonderful news

ATM – This thread ATM is so inspirational and uplifting. Finally things are going the way they SHOULD be for us 40+!!!
    26 days till our little girl arrives. I cannot believe the day is nearly upon us. I am still anxious – and only today do I dare to start to believe it is true. Today we are going to buy something to admit and PREPARE that this is in fact happening. We thought we would get a pram and cot. Perhaps she will need some clothes. I am still scared to believe. If all works out well – I have some IVF meds to give away if anyone wants them, and a frostie that we are considering donating (Who would want my frostie, though?)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi my over 40 bh girls
    Sorry I have been missing for so long but just needed to sort my head out been a bit messed up but I'm now getting back on track there has been so so much happening I can't believe it it will take be a bit of time to catch up but I hope you all well and enjoying the Christmas spirit talk soon and great to be back with you all love Leanne