Closed Thread
Page 102 of 116 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1151
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    LOL your 39!!!!!!!!!!! Not 30? Then by your magical calculations... I am 32!!! Cool!!!

I am waiting for AF any day now. Then into a stim cycle!!! 400 dose for me. Hope to get more than the last 6 eggs I guess. Do you use ICSI? We do- 6/6 fertilised. 2 to blasty.
    Looks like you, me and Annette are all cycling within days of each other.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey ladies sorry been mia but needed break cause i felt something not right so went for bt early numbers very low repeated again friday and its a chemical

gunna break for a bit an regroup

wishing you all lots of baby dust no doubt i shall get back on the horse again i cannot let those donated little embies go to waste just gotta clear the mind again before going number 9

cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Tens,
    (((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))
    So sorry to hear that.
    Chemical pregnancies are a nasty cruel trick in my opinion. I really feel for you.
    Have a break, throw a pity party.

xoxoxo
    Fortitude

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Tens, you have a winner it just hasn't been put in yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    so sorry tens......... big hugs.... pull out all the chocolate, chips, lattes, cream cakes a good dvd and dont get out of your jammies... hugs and hugs... chemicals suck...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tens I agree with Micca, pull out the chocolate and wine for a few days. If you want you can pour your heart out here too. We understand and send you a lot of love xx

It seems that chem pregnancies are very common in our little circle. Sorry you had to go through this. I have been there too but Im definitely not giving up. It showed me how strong I am (a real fighter) and how great a mum I am going to be. Lots of hugs and chocolate! ... and stay in touch xx

Quote Originally Posted by tens2many View Post
    hey ladies sorry been mia but needed break cause i felt something not right so went for bt early numbers very low repeated again friday and its a chemical

gunna break for a bit an regroup

wishing you all lots of baby dust no doubt i shall get back on the horse again i cannot let those donated little embies go to waste just gotta clear the mind again before going number 9

cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tens, I'm really sorry to see your news. A break is definitely in order and it really helps too. I've learned to give them to myself. Lucky you having donated embies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Net3811 View Post

Victorians need to get permission from the Minister for Health before being able to place an ad on the site because of Vic laws. That said, I don't think it is difficult as there's several Vic couples on there. Many couples advertise for egg donors or surrogates so I don't think that other information is correct. Surrogacy is legal if it is for medical reasons
    Net3811
    Actually the other information is correct. I spent months researching my options before I decided on a plan for myself, the information wasnt picked up from forums or chat rooms, I researched the laws, spoke to solicitors and relevant parties about what my options were and likelihood of outcome of such options. Victoria is different with regards to advertising for donors as is another state, however we are not in Victoria, in NSW we are not allowed to advertise. It's not to say that some people don't put a thread on the donation websites which I only knew of Aussie egg donation which as you are aware is a closed site. We are unable to place ads in magazines unlike Victorians.

Your right surrogacy is legal for those whom are affected by a medical condition, however, a vast majority of people have unexplained infertility, I.e the docs can find nothing wrong with them and no medical explanation as to why they can not conceive. I had severe endometriosis however the docs classified me as unexplained infertility I could have tried the surrogacy avenue there were no precedents to say whether or not I could use a surrogate, however I decided against it.

I think it's a given that if you want to have an Australian egg donor that you constantly network on the site, I don't think anyone expects to log on and get a donor straight away, do they?! Its great the website you found has a lot of donors on it, thanks for sharing it, i will have a look in the event my frostie fails to thaw. I'm willing to travel.

Good luck in your journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Jodi, I class the posts on egg donation forums as "ads" but if you are talking about main****** media then I'm sure you are right. I have seen people get an egg donor within a couple of weeks of joining the site but I'm sure that's rare. I've seen some other crazy stuff too though! Good luck yourself!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm out of the running!

Tens - sorry mate, meees know how you feel