+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Newie to ellenbrook

HI, I'm new to Ellenbrook and have been here for just over 2 weeks. I don't know anyone here. I have moved from NZ with my family and left all our family and friends behind. I have 3 children - 2 boys aged 8 & 6 and a 3 yr old girl. My husband is in the Mines so I will be a FIFO wife. Big step from what I'm used to but decided to make the big move. My husband came over before us and did a bit of look around at the suburbs and really liked the look of Ellenbrook. So here my kids & I ARE.

My 8 yr old started at Ellen Stirling Primary School and seems to be liking it at the moment, my 6 year old is starting next year. I am just starting to get to know my way around Ellenbrook as we don't have a car at the moment and have been walking everywhere & loving every minute. Would really like to meet up with other mums with kids similar age or not - for walks, coffee or just to chat.
    Last edited by troykylie; 10-11-2011 at 10:49. Reason: mistake

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kylie,
    I am 25 and also from NZ I have a 7yr boy who is currently attending ellen stirling and have recently moved from Sydney, My husband works away and has been for a few yrs now so i am used to the FIFO lifestyle. Ellenbrook is a really nice area and I am really keen to meet other mums in the area for chats & such. I would love to catch up with you if you want for coffee & a chat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Daphz,
    Glad 2 see I'm not the only one out there. Its great having these kinda websites. I actually lived in Sydney about 8 years ago until I fell pregnant & moved back to NZ. We lived in Sydney for 4 years. It would be great to catch up. As soon as I figure out how to PM u I will send u phone number. Or if that fails my email address is troy.kyllie@hotmail.com if you can send me your details. Until then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ;-)
    Last edited by kiwimum01; 31-12-2011 at 23:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there kiwimum01! Great to hear from u. I've moved here from Taupo. Lived there since I was 14yrs old and since then have lived in Sydney, bk to Taupo and now in Perth. So use to moving around. Hardest part is to find friends. Where r u from?

Thanks
    Reviews
    :-}
    Last edited by kiwimum01; 31-12-2011 at 23:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yeah I've been to Whangarei once as we had friends who lived there. I quite liked it there - was just a long drive from Taupo. Um I'm in the Coolamon area. Bout a 5 min walk from Ellen Stirling Primary. Was gd when I moved here as we didn't have a car at 1st but now we have 1.

Thanks
    Reviews
    :-)
    Last edited by kiwimum01; 11-12-2011 at 01:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i am also new to ellenbrook. we moved over in jan. my hubby is in the raaf. i have 3 girls aged 8yrs, 5yrs and 3yrs. my older 2 go to arbor grove primary. always looking to meet new people.

charlene

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Charlene,

Welcome to Ellenbrook . Having been here for four months now we are now settling in a bit better. Especially now my boys have started school and even my 3 year old has started kindy a couple of days a week.

Will PM you my mobile number if you want to catch up for a chat & drink.
    Our 3 year olds could even have a play together.

Kylie