+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Baby name starts with 'C'

Hi - I wanted to get some opinions on choosing a baby's name.

My two kids both start with C - Courtney and Christian. Now that baby #3 is on the way, how important is it to have another C name? Will baby feel left out if his/her name starts with a different letter? Will it be hard to call them all if they do all start with C? Is this just a silly question?

Any suggestions/comments will be appreciated. What do you think of Casey/Kasey for a boy or a girl?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My aunty had a similar thing in that she named her first two kids with "L" names and when she got to the 3rd she had trouble thinking of another "L" name but wanted to have another l name so the 3rd child did not feel left out.
    I dont really think that a chils would feel left out though. Having said that, my mum has a different middle nema to all the other girls in her family and used to feel a bit left out because of it.
    There are some lovely C names around though, and I really like the names coutney and Christian - they are really nice

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a similar predicatment (sp) both of my children were born on the 23rd of a month my husband on th 13th of the 3rd and me on the 3rd so we worry that this bub will feel left out if not born in a 3. I am due on the 1/3/06 so hopefully I will go over 2 days to the 3/3 .
    Anyway back to you there are some nice c names around so I dont think it will sound funny here are some xc names I like

Curtis Chloe
    Carter Claire
    cooper Cienna
    Cambell Cody

Hope that helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go the C names! My DS's name is Conan, and I love Caiden and Carys for a girl.

I don't think it's silly to name all your kids with a C name. Courtney and Christian are such different sounding names when you say them that it doesn't matter that they both start with a C.
    Good Luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the replies so far.
    Your suggestions of C names are great - some I had not even considered yet. And I thought we were going to be really restricted when it came to choosing.
    Will have to have another discussion with the other half as I'm not really sure how he feels about it!

Thanks
    Reviews

Arrow C's for Everything!

Hey. I've never really thought about naming my kids with the same letter, i guess because the names i like all have different starting letters! hehe.

But one of my neighbours' family was full of C's! The husband and wife were Craig and Christine and they had 6 children! 5 girls - Carrissa, Crystal, Courtney, Carla and Chantelle their last was a boy and they named him Caleb. What i found rather perculiar was that their street was Corina Close, their dog's name was Chassidy and the children have so far attened four different schools!! which all start with a C!! This family is very Catholic, and have always been to church. So is this perhaps why they all choose to start everything with a C do you think :-S ?? Christian, Catholic, Church and Christ? Their last name starts with a H.... CHrist, CHristian, CHurch hehe how odd.

But more to the point!....Names i like starting with a C would be Carla, Claire, Caitlin, Chloe and for a boy Cody, Curtis and Caleb.

Good luck with whatever you decide

Thanks
    Reviews

Default c

Charli for a girl, or Charlie for a boy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think you should definately at least look at 'c' names first, but if you don't like any I'm sure the baby won't gro up abnormal because its name is different to brother and sisters LOL.

How about Cara, Carrie, Chris, Caitlin, Connor, (of course)- what are you having a boy or girl? Casey is a nice name.

Polony- i love the name Layla!

Ky is offline <--- Ruby, the most precious little red gem ever!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Our family seems to have a thing for the letter B!

We have Bryony, Brittany, Brett, and Bella. Since then we have all tried so incredibly hard to vary the letters and have ended up with ... Dion, Daniel, Jessie, Emily, Sharni and Larissa! (and Nikki and Sam, my 2 lo's waiting in heaven!)

There are some beautiful "C" names out there ... I don't think I can add any to the other lists.

Did you know that Casey means brave? I love this name and it's meaning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How about Clarissa, Camilla, Camille, Christa, Candence, Carlin

For boys Cooper, Cade,