Closed Thread
Page 87 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Tamtam, DH stayed up watching the tennis with me sleeping peacefully beside him! And yes, not happy about 33 day cycles. Normally my average cycle is 29 days. I guess my body is trying to work itself out!

Vintage, I'm glad to hear that your level is coming down. Hopefully you caught that egg

Siesmum, I hope AF leaves soon. Enjoy work... If that is possible!!!

Electric, I can see myself being a drill sergeant very soon!! This month I might try the seductive approach. I might go try some new lingerie! Not that he ever complains about a good shag! :P

Hope everyone is well! AF is here in full force. Great timing, I have to go back to work this week. I think I'm going to be grumpy!!!! I went and purchased menevit for DH and Elevit for me today. Getting on to the vits this month!! Figured it couldn't hurt, right?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep good move, I'm taking elevit too! Hubby laughed at me for suggesting he take menevit-as HE got me preggo straight away last time-didn't he?? Lol .. Men!

Anyway I'm happy taking them!

Question... If I caught O and egg was fertilized then my bloodiest on Wednesday would show a rise in levels not a further decrease right?? Or wrong?? I'm very confused..

Cycles are so hard to gauge.. I never know how long mine are as they're always different but tamtam I'm the same-earlier it is (in a way) better for getting on with next cycle!! Yay!!

What better day to O than valentines day!!!??

Go the sexy dress ups!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi girls

DH and I were just discussing when the business end of this month begins LOL. We were sitting here pleased we have 3 more evenings of rest before SMEPing begins , OH dear we are the laziest TTCers ever. He then walks into the room with his menevite hrose tablet and washes it down with beer, yeah the point LOL.

Vintage, I think it takes at least 7 days form fertilisation for HCG to start showing up in bloods, will it be at least a week between bllod test and the follow up one? Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hmm no last one was Friday.. Next one Wednesday.,

Who bloomin knows!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Okay! I've made a decision... We're going to do the sperm meets egg method this coming cycle!!! Best talk to DH about it but I'm sure he'll be okay with it!!!! anyone else?

I want to be pregnant.... NOW!

Hope you are all well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey Ladies... what a day! Today was swimming carnival at school, 30 degrees and high humidity! Nice! AF in full force so didn't feel like swimming but I did let a parent of one of my kids in class throw me in the pool! Good times!

Love the menevit/elevit chat. I struggle to take pills (read cannot swallow them to save myself!) so have not done it. DH is Mr Vitamin man!! I swear he takes too much. Love that your DH Electric washed his down with a beer! Hilarious.... I would wash mine down with wine I think if I could.

Electric... I think I'm a pretty lazy TTC as well...but it just seems to be coming around this Feb and I'm getting excited that I might get pregnant so my brain is making me a crazy person I think...a little more effort this time for me maybe!!

Cheeky... read about this sperm meets egg method and might be 'on board' haha... the name just cracks me up though, I mean isn't that what the little spermies and eggies do anyway? Meet and hey presto - baby!!!???? I thought I was doing 'sperm meets egg' method!?!

I also want to be pregnant already.. watched my recorded One Born Every Minute last night and even the screaming isn't putting me off... want to be there myself...with an epidural - they seem blissful on the tv!!!

Hi everyone else... hope you had a great Tuesday....how is everyone feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    When I gave DH the menevit he straight away said 'but there is nothing wrong with me, I've already got you pregnant!!'. I had to talk swiftly saying that no there wasn't but this is like giving then turbo charge!! He forgot this morning... But so did I!!! We will have to get a bit better at this tablet taking!! Perhaps I should give it to him with a beer!!

Tamtam, I agree with you on the name!! :P I just worry they we do not DTD at the right time etc. hopefully this way we will cover all bases. I think I'm so desperate to be pregnant that I'll pretty much try anything!! Swimming carnival, lucky you!! I'm back go work tomorrow, really don't want too! I like school holidays way too much!

After the miscarriage I couldn't watch one born every minute. But I can't wait to be in labour as it means I am so close to meeting my little one. Like I can't wait for morning sickness, for the sore breasts, for all of it. Bring it on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I have DH on zinc I'm also on women's multi vitamins with folic acid

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Is zinc good for TTC?? I'm thinking this vitamins will be good for us. Hopefully even give me enough energy to deal with work!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheeky... my DH thought the same thing. He actually suggested taking some but I said you take vitamins etc anyway. And then he was like well my swimmers must be pretty good anyway because I got you pregnant first go last time!

I get wanting to give it the best chance. I have some Ovulation predictors left from last time and I will test during the week, but I only have a couple. So we'll just do our best! hahah.

As for One Born Every Minute, I completely understand. I only started watching it when I was pregnant last time. And I can't stop! It makes me cry. and reminds me why I would go through with another attempt at pregnancy - in the hopes there's a little baby at the end of it!

Hi Delirium.. it's a good idea to take something I suppose! Those tablets are huge. I must go and get some of those small folic acid ones!

for us all!