Closed Thread
Page 108 of 120 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1196
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How many weeks did you miscarry LiliMuffin?

I miscarried last month at 5w3d and it's day 31 today and I haven't had AF yet. Tested yesterday bfn. I ovulated as per normal - cd 17-19. I too am going to wait it out. It's a confusing time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VintageLover View Post
    Oh I didnt think of that.. We DTD a week after as bleeding was short.

Who knows????

you could possibly have your answer there!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well AF came today. I seriously thought I had a good chance this month after miscarriage but I suppose not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummy2MissA hopefully next month it will be your month. I m/c at 5 weeks last month and thought o would be normal but obviously not.

I tested this morning about 5th morning urine lol and it was BFN. I must have o alot later than normal. We stopped DTD on CD18 so I know I am out just have to wait for AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks vintage lover...hopefully next month will be the lucky month!!

Quote Originally Posted by LilMuffin View Post
    Sorry to hear that Tamtam, have you used opk's to see when you o? I have only used them once and they worked really well for me, i haven't used them again because i prefer tracking cm for ovulation. For next month.
    I did use OPK things last year when we fell pregnant... was the first time we tried and I thought I was pretty onto my body anyway. And my cycles were always spot on! Always have been. But since m/c they seem to be way off. I put in my iphone app today that AF began and it's totally thrown off all the 'fertile periods' so according to my iphone app we didn't even DTD this month in the fertile period - yet my instincts were telling me different. DH and I have decided though that we'll be more serious this month - so I'll try OPK.... last time I bought the PRegnancy kit 'first response' - it has 7 O sticks and 1 HPT. Is this a good one? Any other suggestions?

Mummy2missA - so sorry for you too... we must be about the same cycle. Hugs to you... I know how disappointing it feels.

Lilmuffin... sorry for your BFN... but you never know though... waiting out for AF is such a pain. I also POAS like a million times this week! Thinking AF was due on Monday/Tuesday. Even tested today before AF arrived! WHAT A WASTE!!!! Fingers crossed for us next month.

Hope you are all doing something nice for the weekend. Hi to everyone else!
    Roll on MArch!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Tam Tam I'm sorry this wasnt your month, if you want opks go to Oracle fertility site. Very cheap and effective.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Electric Rodeo For This Useful Post:

Tamtam  (25-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric Rodeo View Post
    Tam Tam I'm sorry this wasnt your month, if you want opks go to Oracle fertility site. Very cheap and effective.
    Thanks Electric - was wondering about ordering online...but I hate waiting for stuff!!! hahaha... instant gratification girl - which is why waiting to get pregnant again is driving me crazy!
    how are you going? All going smoothly?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always get the first response 7 day planning kit (7 opk + 1 preg test) and find them to be great. $27 from woollies, pretty expensive tho

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Looks like I will be joining you this month tamtam af arrived today. So who knows I might end up with another November bub.

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    Thanks Electric - was wondering about ordering online...but I hate waiting for stuff!!! hahaha... instant gratification girl - which is why waiting to get pregnant again is driving me crazy!
    how are you going? All going smoothly?
    I am the most impatient person ever but they are really quick and I live in the middle of nowhere LOL. I got a sh!tload last order and they were super cheap. I was going to offer to send my leftovers (have about 50) but I did that last pregnancy to a friend and then my pregnancy went bad. There will be no jinxing this time All good here I think, haven't had any confirmation via bloods or appts but IMO, going a lot better than my other pregnancies that were lost