We are in the process of creating a Marketplace within the forum where eligible bubhubbers are able to promote their business to the bubhub community.
It's not ready yet and we are still working out some of the details, but this is the basic idea...
Who can list?
- Any bubhubber with more than 300 forum posts can obtain a listing
- Initially, listings are free – they will eventually be $5/month + GST
- Businesses do not need to be parenting related, but they do need to be of potential interest to our viewers - electricians are of interest, but manufacturers of car brake pads might not be.
- You don’t need to have a website to link to – you can link to a facebook page, an ebay store or just provide an email address if you wish
- You may add a listing if:
- you own and run a business – (any business, not just home-based businesses)
- you have a ‘hobby’ business making things from home
- you have a skill to offer and whilst you might not have a formal business, and you are looking for work on a casual basis – eg graphic design, secretarial, pa, web design …
- Listings will be shown alphabetically by Business Name
- You will need to add a link back to bubhub onto your website, blog, facebook page or ebay store - a 'badge' will be provided for this
- The bubhub marketplace will be visible to bubhubbers and non-bubhubbers
- Only bubhubbers who are logged in will be able to leave comments for marketplace listees (there's no minimum post count to be able to do this)
Results 1 to 1 of 1
25-10-2011 11:01 #1
Bubhubbers Marketplace - what is it?
Last edited by BH-bubhub; 25-10-2011 at 11:40.
By DreamsIntoReality in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 25-12-2011, 17:13
The MAMA CentrePregnancy, birth & beyond care with your very own midwife. Home & hospital birth support, VBACs, antenatal & postnatal ...
LATESTWhy it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at home
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Married At First Sight 2017Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
TTC #1 - Conception & Due Date TimingConception & Fertility General Chat
The Not So Serious Vent Thread #7General Chat
Albert?Choosing Baby Names
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF