+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Exceptional energetic enthusiastic eight week weight loss challenge

New weight loss thread.

Weigh/measure in Monday mornings (or whenever you like).

Start Monday 24 October, and finish Monday 19 December (one week before Christmas).

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    87.4 this morning, which is 1-2k up from last week. I have literally eatenba kilo of chocolate in the last week though.

Hoping to stay under 1500 calories today and do pump after work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Will be back in to put my stats up after gym - back to back combat and pump class for me today I was down to 88.3 last week. Think it has gone up atleast 1.5kg though, so much eating, drinking and nil exercise over the weekend (was SIL's 21st)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    75.2kg this morning - higher than i have ever been.

Biggest issue for me will be lack of sugar and caffeine this afternoon. Expecting extreme tiredness and horrible headache until my body adjusts! Good luck everyone!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I was 95 this morning My lowest I have been is 92.7 and that was about a month ago. I've really let myself go. I'm not as motivated about exercise or diet, but hopefully this us the good kick up the butt I need. I have only managed half an hour of exercise since Tuesday, as I have been sick and my daughter was sick so couldn't put her in the crèche. I didn't go to the gym on Thursday, Friday or Saturday last week, but my trainer did come to my house for a session on Saturday. I guess not doing any exercise really shows, as my eating hasn't been that bad. Could improve, but not terrible.

Good luck everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm in! I've just recently lost 5kg and am now down to 93.8. I was so good last week I went to the gym 5 days in a row! I've also said goodbye to coke which I got quite addicted to! My goal is Christmas because my inlaws are visiting! They saw me when id just had DD and then 7 months later so now she is 1, I want to look different to what I was last time (does the make sense?) good luck everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Count me in too! I have a 3 month old bub and it is time to start losing some of this weight I gained in pregnancy. Pre preg I was 63, as of this morning I'm 75.5kg.

I think I've been using breast feeding as an excuse to eat whatever I like! Last week I joined weight watchers and lost a kilo in one week. My goal weight is 60kg, I think I may be dreaming though! So realistically I'm aiming for slow weight loss of 0.5-1kg per week so that I don't compromise my supply.

Thanks
    Reviews
    can i join please? I have about 10 kg to lose. I am currently doing a 10 week bootcamp which ends the same time as this challenge. I will weigh in on tuesdays if that is ok as that is my bootcamp weigh in day.

Feeling like I have lots of motivation and will power at the moment but did have a weak moment on sat night where I ate toooo much chocolate.

goodluck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Count me in too. I weighed myself yesterday and am 92.6kg. I have recently lost 3.4kg and would like to lose 5kg in the next 8 weeks. I am having surgery within that time so not sure if I will be able to maintain my weight loss during that time. Will be good to get encouragement during this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join too!

I would really love to lose 10kg.
    My DD is 14 months old at the moment and I'm still struggling to lose those last kg's.

Pre-pregnancy I was around 65kg
    Which was the biggest I had been.

At 42 weeks I weighed 97kg

And as of today I weigh 69.5kg...

My goal weight and perfect bmi is around 55-58kgs

I lack motivation ;(
    And I LOVE food.

Sent from my iPod touch using Bub Hub