+ Reply to Thread
    Ulysses is offline In the eyes of a child you will see...the world as it should be.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Can anyone suggest a place to catch up with a Mothers group North of Liverpool?

Hi Ladies,

i am trying to find a place to catch up with a group of mothers who live between campbelltown & hornsby.

Looking on a map somewhere north of liverpool like chipping norton seems to be somewhere in the middle & close to M7 & M5 - maybe chipping norton will have some nice areas to meet up.

Can anyone suggest some suitable venues for mums groups to meet up, like a playground where there is a cafe or something similar. i have never met up with a mums group before so i am a bit of a newbie & i thought some of you other mums might know some areas close by that would be appropriate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi wicket! There is the western Sydney parklands? They don't have a cafe, but there is one section called 'plough and harrow' off Elizabeth drive at abbotsbury. The Elizabeth dr exit of the m7 is less than 1klm away. There are heaps of little picnic areas, plenty of room for little people to run and away from the main road.and from memory there are a few play equipment areas in there as well. The only advice would be though to get there early as on weekends in particular it fills up pretty quick.

Also around there is a great park. It's in behind the mcdonalds on the corner of Smithfield rx and Elizabeth drive. With the macca's is a subway, a pizza shop and a Indian takeaway. It is easy to find, again only a few k's off the m7 or from Liverpool just straight down Elizabeth drive so would be easy to find. The play equipment looks space age! Again gets very busy on a weekend, but is almost deserted on a weekday.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to catemer For This Useful Post:

Ulysses  (24-10-2011)

Ulysses is offline In the eyes of a child you will see...the world as it should be.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks catamer, that is great advice i will look into those two. I really appreciate your help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wicket, would agree with catamer about the Sydney Western Regional park especially Plough & Harrow as a great spot to catch up with other Mum's. Plough & Harrow actually does have a cafe now the coffee isn't bad

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tigger82 For This Useful Post:

Ulysses  (24-10-2011)