+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 138 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Edi and babylily you both have really promising signs. Really hope its just too early. Endless BFN's don't necessarily mean youre not baking a baby. The only definitive answer is if AF shows up - which hopefully doesn't happen
    Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks! Fx for everyone!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear your news littleyorkshirepudding And if the BFNs stick around for the others, I hope next month is your month - and mine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babylily View Post
    Nic, either your bub and my bub are likeminded daydreamers (aka slow implanters) or your AF and my AF are wicked sisters that like playing games with us. Predictably, I too got a bfn. Well, technically.

So I am going to sit on my hands and avoid going to the shops for at least 24 hours. Or alternatively, I am happy to wait for you to test Nic, and we can do it at the same time! When are you planning on retesting?

I'm going to try and hold off until Wednesday morning and test with you.. I bought 3 FR tests today so for BFP's on Wednesday!!! Let us know if you cave and test early.. And I will too lol.. I think I will be ok to hold off but DH askes me everytime he talks to me 'has AF come yet??'.. They can be so cute..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone !
    I'm totally new to bubhub ...and loving this thread. Congrats to everyone with BFPs this month. I am right there with all you ladies on this crazy TTC journey! I am waiting for AF, due two days ago... but have had a few BFNs in the last few days. Yes, I am addicted to POAS haha! It's very confusing and I guess I just want to know either way!
    My BFF just had a BFP yesterday and she still holds out hope for me this month but I don't know, it's so hard to stay positive ....until I found this thread!!!
    I guess I can't be sure until the red flags are flying as my DH puts it lol xxxx
    Il keep you all posted and will sprinkle some baby dust for all of us!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome MillyMollyMandy! Not just to our thread but to bubhub as well!

God-willing AF stays away and we all get our bfp's.

Nic, excellent! I will not cave and will test Wednesday morning. I even went to the shops last night and didn't buy any tests so as not to be tempted, because I know myself, I wouldn't be able to resist.

Last night, I thought AF was coming for sure. I had really bad AF cramping was sure she was here. But she's not... she stays away!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babylily- I've got to give you props for your determination to not buy any HPT's.. I made a beeline for them as soon as I walked into the supermarket lol.. I thought AF was coming last night too but she hasn't shown yet.. Going on a lady date with some of my closest girlfriends and their kiddies today so that should take my mind off testing for a bit.. But I'm getting sicker which sucks
    Even if we end up with BFN's I think we should keep this thread going, so we can see how everyones pregnancies are going and we can all be cycle buddies again next month.. It makes the TWW bearable, it's nice to be able to vent and cry and share our experiences/excitement/dissapointment together.. You ladies make me smile everytime I read this thread...

Fingers crossed for us tomorrow Babylily...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree nic, I still read this thread and would love to hear how everyone is going along! I have my fingers crossed for you girls for your bfp, it seems really positive with your symptoms!
    I also think you have awesome will power babylily as I know I even made dh buy tests last saturday!
    And I would love to be testing with Those of us that are going to get bfp for christmas!
    welcome to bubhub millymollymandy and fx with lots of for you!

Afm I'm back to cycle day 3 lol! have a great day ladies!

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trust me girls, if DH wasn't with me I'm certain that I would have caved and bought some. But this morning, I told him I would be buying some today and testing tomorrow, and he accepted that.

Still quite crampy this morning and I keep running into the loo to check! I"m going to drive myself insane at this rate, so I'm taking the littlies out to a playcentre instead.

I agree with you both- this thread is my comfort and my one place to openly express my thoughts and feelings about ttc, something I cant really do in real life iykwim. It has been an honour sharing this journey with you all, and I truly hope that those who missed out this month get their bfp's in December.

Nic, go and enjoy your day hon. Feeling very hopeful for the both of us for tomorrow.

FNT, it wont be long before you are testing again lovely. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to babylily For This Useful Post:

FNT51  (15-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, lets keep the thread going for sure, is so nice to have some people to talk to, So far only person knows we are ttc, I have my first FS appointment next mon and its hard not really having anyone to talk to! Plus we get to share the very exciting updates from those who did get a BPF!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zoo Baby For This Useful Post:

babylily  (15-11-2011)