+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default PND & AND Private Discussion Area

Greetings, fellow bubhubbers!

The moderators have created a private discussion area for members with perinatal depression. (Antenatal and Postnatal depression) The area aims to be a supportive area where sufferers of perinatal depression can come together for support, education and general chat. This is an accepting place where distressing issues that we may not feel comfortable disclosing elsewhere can be raised. 

“Survivors” who have experienced perinatal depression in the past are also encouraged to join; to share their wisdom and hope. It is a place of camaraderie and positive growth!

• If you want access to this private discussion area, please message me or the moderator to request the password for this area.
    • If you go to the section with the heading Not happy? Emotional health issues area, and click on the depression section, you can scroll down and will see a sub-section called Private Discussion Area.
    • Use the requested password
    • Once inside the area, you can subscribe to the sub-section to ensure that you always get an email whenever a new thread is started in there. To do that, click on the orange RSS button and follow the on-screen instructions. Because access to the new section is restricted, posts made in there will not appear in new posts and won't be indexed by google, etc
    The area now has lots of lovely members and supportive and educational discussions. We are all looking forward to hearing from more of you!
    Last edited by MuminMind; 02-11-2011 at 10:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi i am subscribed but how do i access the group?

Thanks .

MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    *Shameless bump*

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MuminMind For This Useful Post:

Carpe diem 2013  (02-02-2012)

BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to add that the discussion area has been a really great success so far. It is s really supportive space full of intelligent, funny, understanding and supportive ladies who have experiences with PND and/or AND. We agree that talking privately with others in a similar situation has been really therapeutic and positive for us, so we are continuing to look for others who want to join our lovely "family".

Please PM me if you want to join in, and I will give you the password.

BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We are stlll "recruiting" new members!

BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Shameless, but o' so important bump!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I still can't find the private discussion area
    I've made 5-6 posts now?
    will try logging off and back in again?
    wish me luck?

BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ickynicky3 View Post
    I still can't find the private discussion area
    I've made 5-6 posts now?
    will try logging off and back in again?
    wish me luck?
    Some information for potential new members:

You must have at least 4 posts in total to be able to see the Private Discussion Area. This is a measure to prevent spammers access.

Also, some members have found that they have to log out of bubhub and in again to get access the first time.

Other news: According to my "data", there are now over 40 members of this area, although many are not active. We hope that they still get comfort from reading about others personal experiences with PND/AND.

If there are anyone else out there who suspect that they are experiencing perinatal depression, please do not hesitate to contact me!

YOU ARE NOT ALONE, WE ARE RIGHT THERE WITH YOU!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm having trouble finding the message that you sent with the password - when I go to my inbox under "notifications" it says I can't access that area and that I have no new messages. Help please?? Thanks

BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I sent the password in a mail to you instead, as I still cannot send you a pm on here. Must be due to your low number of posts. Sorry about that!

Maybe you should reply randomly to every new thread that pops up on the forum! Hehe.
    Last edited by MuminMind; 18-12-2011 at 16:27.