+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Talking Logan Ladies - Lets get together

Who wants to catch up next week and make a regular thing of it? My boys are 2 and 3.5, was thinking of places like Wriggle It/Lollipops, Playgrounds, Cafes, Mummy&Me sessions, Bowling etc etc. And once we are all more familar with each other we could alternate playddates at each others house and bring a plate each for morning tea. But will make it simple next week and have a meet at a cafe close by? What does everyone think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey,
    I'd be up for meeting up. My dd is 5 and ds is 2 & half. I normally head to one of the playgrounds or softplays with him when dd is at kindy so would be great not to be going alone so if your organising something count me in please :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi Janz,

Where abouts in Logan are you? I was going to organize something for next week, which day would suit you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    Well Mon, Tues or Weds would be best for me. Might be able to do Friday.
    Jx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm interested ladies, but have a lot on next week, so if I'm free, DS isn't sick & I'm not in pain (Braxton hicks), I'll tag along! If not, I'll try for next time :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great! I'm glad there is some interest

My kiddiwinks are in daycare Tues, and I am usually busy cleaning on Monday's after the weekend But I can do Wednesday.

How about something simple like a coffee at a cafe in a nearby shopping centre? Where about would suit you all? I am very close to the Hyperdome, but Garden City is also pretty close.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm very close to Hyperdome so that's fine with me. This Weds though I have a kindy thing with my dd but the week after is fine by me.

Apologies in advance for my quick departure when my ds decides he's bored with the contents of my bag and wants to leave. !!!
    Last edited by Janz; 15-10-2011 at 07:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The week after is fine gives this thread a bit more time to see if there is anymore interest.

Is there a certain cafe you prefer? Was thinking of Zaraffa's or maybe the Coffee Club..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm fine with wherever you choose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies can i join in ?