+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Strawberry - the more the merrier! It's horrendous loosing a baby full stop, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry swing View Post
    Hi ladies.

Firstly, sorry for your losses i can't imagine what it would be like losing 2, one was like living a nightmare.

is it ok if I join in? i haven't lost 2 angels, but i lost my first pregnancy in april.

I'm currently in the tww at 7 dpo.

and for all

2. The Following User Says Thank You to goosette For This Useful Post:

strawberry swing  (14-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome strawberryswing and babylily How is the TWW treating you?

Goosette - I have never had a positive scan either now that I think about. First one was horrible, I went in after I had started bleeding and had already passed bub before the scan so being told nothing was there was heartbreaking. I cant say that I am scared of scans, probably just nervous. I really want to hear someone say "Look there's a heartbeat" I think I would just cry with happiness.

So what is everyones testing dates? I am going to test at 10DPO next Thursday! for a BFP!!
    I am either 4/5DPO today and have slightly tender BBs but that could easily be from the progesterone support

Have nice weekend everyone
    !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Gosette you are very strong.

Welcome strawberry swing love the name. Sorry to hear of your loss. I agree a loss is bad enough. Hope you get a bfp this month. When are you going to test?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MummyLip For This Useful Post:

goosette  (14-10-2011),strawberry swing  (14-10-2011)

strawberry swing is offline not so patiently waiting for the 1st of july!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the warm welcome ladies.

Goosette, I agree, it was the worst day of my life when it was finally confirmed, we were messed around for 2 weeks with reports of viable/non viable. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Cherished, like you, i'd love to hear those words too lets hope that this is our year, and we'll get a beautiful baby in '12! the tww has been a little hard, i'm fast approaching our edd - and i'm finding that i'm getting anxious and over thinking everything, and when i feel something, try to remember if i felt the same last time. i'm just happy i o'd this cycle to be honest, and i wouldn't have picked it up unless my acupuncturist had asked me to bbt or if i hadn't have used opk's. I o late! bleh!

Mummylip - thank you! I borrowed it from a coldplay song. That song is gorgeous and just makes me really happy, so in the spirit of being positive about everything, strawberry swing it was! it would be wonderful if 2 lines showed up for everyone

I'm not sure when i'm going to test, i'm a little bit scared too to be honest. if af hasn't shown up by wed, dh wants to test, but i don't think i want to know just yet... fertility friend has suggested i test on the 26th, but i know i'll crack and test before then if there is no sign of af.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post
    Welcome strawberryswing and babylily How is the TWW treating you?

Goosette - I have never had a positive scan either now that I think about. First one was horrible, I went in after I had started bleeding and had already passed bub before the scan so being told nothing was there was heartbreaking. I cant say that I am scared of scans, probably just nervous. I really want to hear someone say "Look there's a heartbeat" I think I would just cry with happiness.

So what is everyones testing dates? I am going to test at 10DPO next Thursday! for a BFP!!
    I am either 4/5DPO today and have slightly tender BBs but that could easily be from the progesterone support

Have nice weekend everyone
    !
    Cherished we will be testing buddies That's if I don't cave before then but I'm gonna try so hard to wait till 10dpo! We are on the same dpo too... Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_0426.jpg
    - I can't quite believe it! No signs of AF last night, some very faint, very slightly peach cm (minimal). I was going to wait until tomorrow morning with fmu, but I was a bit bored after lunch.....3 glasses of water too!
    Please be a sticky bubba!!

How is everyone else going?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to goosette For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (17-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! Huge pic.....sorry bout that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay goosette!!!! Woop woop!!!

Im going to test monday... Then tues... Then wed....

Lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to thesmallestmeasure For This Useful Post:

goosette  (15-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations gosette so excited for you! Yippee!!! Off to the doctors this week? I am thrilled for you? How did hubby take the news? Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy.

Good luck everyone else testing.

Afm: thought I was 10dpo but I was counting o day so really only 9dpo. Amateur mistake. Bfn this morning but boobs are sore so hopefully it is a great sign.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love it Sarah. I will also test Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. thinking of that Craig David song. Lol