+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking for a wonderful lady to help us fulfill our dream

This is a very difficult message to write, as what we are asking for is so precious. We are a UK couple who live in the Perth area and are hoping that there is a wonderful lady out there willing to consider donating so that we can fulfill our dream of becoming parents. After 8 long, emotional and terrifying years of IVF treatment using my own eggs it seems that donation is our only chance of becoming parents.

This is not how I imagined my life would be and it tears me apart that I cannot give my husband the family that he and I so long for....The doctors have told me that my eggs are probably "too old" which is hard to believe at 38 but this is the reality that we face.

I cannot tell you how hard it has been watching friends and family have one baby and then two....going to baby showers and birthday parties with a permanent smile on my face but crying tears of sadness inside.

My husband is the one person who has kept me sane and supported me throughout all the emotional "episodes" that the hormone injections, pills and potions can give you and he loves me unconditionally as I do him. He is truely a wonderful person, a saint and will make an amazing father.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message.....
    Samantha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Samantha
    Beautifully written Ad, wishing you all the best finding your donor, hopefully she isnt too far away. I am also in Perth.

Good Luck
    Nat
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nat,
    Thank you for your message, I am new to all of these forums and websites so I am very slow finding my way around

That's great news about your donor and good luck for your upcoming treatment

Let me know how you get on....
    Samantha x

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is a great site to advertise on, and to broaden your search also put your ad on www.eggdonationaustralia.com.au - the more people your ad reaches the more chance you have of finding a donor. This site covers everything from go to whoa and beyond and egg donation australia is run by donors to provide education and support for both recipients and donors in all aspects. If you send me a private message, i can advise you on where else to place your ad in flyer form if this is an option for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Pisces00

Thank you for the information....I tried to send a private message but I get an note saying that I can't do it

Not sure if I am doing something wrong as forums are new to me, if you can message me then I would love to know more information on how to find our angel
    Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI there,
    What a lovely ad, my husband and I have also been on a long journey to try to complete our family, we too ended up after more than 5 years & 2 miscarriages needing an egg donor, I am blessed as I have a lovely selfless person who has offered to help us, so hopefully we will have some success early next year, I totally understand your story as I work in a call centre where I am surrounded by over 100 women & as you can imagine there is always someone pregnant ! I can almost feel my heart breaking as yet someone else tells you they are pregnant! I wish you & your husband all the very best to complete your family- hopefully that lovely donor is just around the corner