+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingtren View Post
    hi everyone,

hi, im in perth too, and ttc in dec. i joined the waiting til 2012 to ttc but managed to get hubby to bring the date forward! im also a nurse
    ive been taking prenatal multivitamins for a couple of months already. i also take zinc, vit b complex (for lengthening luteal phase) and vitex to regulate hormones.
    ive also been tracking my cycles since i stopped bf'ing my ds who is now 16months. so im all ready!! just waiting....
    Hi can I ask a silly question... What is the luteal phase?

I'm sitting here alone as DS in bed, hubby in Hong Kong, just waiting waiting for the next few weeks to pass so we can get cracking on bubby #2!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh luteal phase is the time from ovulation to you get your af. apparently if it is short you could be more likely to miscarriage. ive been tracking my cycles since feb when i stopped breast feeding my ds and mine seems to be only 9 days instead of the usual 14. so i did some research (doctor google!) and it was mentioned vit b6 and 12 can help. so i thought what the heck...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingtren View Post
    oh luteal phase is the time from ovulation to you get your af. apparently if it is short you could be more likely to miscarriage. ive been tracking my cycles since feb when i stopped breast feeding my ds and mine seems to be only 9 days instead of the usual 14. so i did some research (doctor google!) and it was mentioned vit b6 and 12 can help. so i thought what the heck...
    Thanks for that!! Learn something every day :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So hows the wait going for everyone? We are still hanging in there! Just over two weeks of pills left! Away to start the pregnancy vitamins too! Not long now ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We are off the pill!! Had AF last week so i think I'm on CD 8 but not so sure as it's the first cycle of the pill and I'm new to it all!!
    Not long at all for everyone else!! Feeling a little like a cheater for not waiting but I have a feeling it's going to a little while before a BFP so could be hanging round for a while

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm just waiting, waiting, waiting.... Lol
    I'm not sure when nxt AF will arrive. Up to CD 22 but no 'signs' of ovulating yet. I'm so impatient to get this period so we can start!
    I'm still breastfeeding but only twice a day so I hope that's not affecting my cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    10 pills left!! Not long now

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well my operation is on Wednesday next week an ovulation is Thursday/ Friday according to my tracker.. So I'd it happens this cycle... Awesome. If not next month is looking good. Cannot wait to be TTC again.

Taking on Auto correct one embarrassing mistake at a time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't been on here for ages, as there has been so many things going on in our life and TTC, has gone on the back burner for a while.

I am planning on stopping the pill in December but tracking my cycle for around 3 months and then TTC from March on.

Does anyone think that I should stop taking the pill sooner and see what my cycle does, this will be our first and I have sooooo many questions.

We are just not financial until after March, but I am worried if we start trying earlier, we will fall straight away, but then I am having second thoughts and think it could take months.... ahhhh, doing my own head in, sorry everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    sluvsj - If it was me I would stop the pill sooner to make sure that your body is on track. I took my last pill in October and am waiting for AF to make an appearance, she is 4 days late but it is the first cycle off the pill so I think my body is just adjusting. My thoughts were I could stay on the pill until December but what happens if AF isn't regular etc, I would like to know sooner what my body is doing rather than later IYKWIM.

AFM - I am waiting for AF to make an appearance so I can start tracking my cycles. Its my first cycle off the pill so I just need to wait. Saw the doctor yesterday and asked what I need to do and she said taking folate was the best thing. I had my bloods taken this morning to check everything so hopefully they are all good and then I'm all set