+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Wink Aus Hoiday destination suggestions

hello ladies and gents,
    Would love to get some suggetions from you all on holiday destinations, dp (i think thats what his called lol im still getting used to the abreviations) and i are wanting to take a holiday in march 2012 before ttc, i was thinking qld, but would love to visit wa or sa as we have never been! Suggest away lovlies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have seen a fair bit of Oz... What are your interests and budget?? Do you like to lounge by the pool or do more adventurous things?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Byron bay is amazing! very chilled out, relaxing, & if you like hippie stalls then Byron & surrounds is for you. Beautiful beaches, surf, waterfalls, rainforests.. it's got it all. Also, cairns is amazing, but the humidity is insane!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the reples, prob more relaxation, chilled kind of holiday but we would still want to go out sight seeing or on some sort of tour or atraction depending on the destination... Every two days or something. Budget well that would be a good thing to think about ha ha ha! Where i have been looking it will be prob costing us quite a few grand!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We've been to Port Douglas for about a week in June, that was beautiful.

For our honeymoon we did 3 nights in blue mountains (wentworth falls) which was gorgeous, an overnight at dubbo zoo which was the most amazing experience and highly recommended, and then spent a week at Port Stephens in a treehouse cabin which was awesome.

I know those ones aren't QLD or SA but they were magnificent places to visit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I second Port Douglas... WA is also great. Margaret River is fab if you like food and wine. Broome and Cape Leveque are awesome and very unique. Tassie is stunning and also has great food and wine! I've heard Byron hinterland is lovely too. You're spoiled for choice really!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh thanks again for all the suvgestions ill defately do some "googleing" tonight when i get home from work hehe!!!