+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield13 View Post
    I do mystery shopping and online surveys (4 sites all up) Its not heaps but helps. Myst shop in average is $50 or so a month. Surveys you get vouchers (heaps of choices) or cash and so far im upto about $160 this year
    So what sites are the good ones to sign up to? Are there any that cover the Brisbane area?

Do you usually have to pay a fee to sign up?
    Last edited by Snooze; 30-12-2011 at 07:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm an ENJO consultant

I can squeeze in one or two demos (2-3hrs each) a week, on a weeknight or weekend, plus outside orders and make a nice little stash for our entertainment fund...or things that aren't normally in the budget.
    An extra $10,000 a year is EASY to do!!

...plus I'm saving the environment and saving people time which I personally love.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I run an internet marketing consulting business. I outsource the technical side of things and now have a team in the Philippines - so really I'm project managing the work now.

It does take a little time to learn the ropes - learning how a website should be designed so that it coverts well and also having an understanding of SEO (search engine optimisation) - but I don't do the grunt work!

It's quite lucrative work when you know what you are doing - and can be done in part time hours, even when the kids are sleeping during the day or night.

Highly recommend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found a law firm and commercial consultancy that don't have an office and have everyone work from home with remote hook-ups etc. The director is a mum of three so it was based around her when they first set it up. I started a little over a year ago but mostly went to client's offices to visit (I'm a construction contracts consultant, not a lawyer) as I got bored working from home, but not pregnant with bub #1 I am thanking my lucky stars I found this company!

I have thought of what else I would do though. Event planning would be great, and I've also thought of doing high-school maths and science tutoring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I made a nappy cake for my nephew and was told that it was really good!
    I decided to make a couple of nappy cakes and sell them through ebay as a bit of cash on the side but they really took off so I'm in the middle of setting up my own nappy cake company.

I also joined a couple of virtual pet sites online and joined some forums where you sell virtual currency for USD. That makes a lot of money and if you're able to put some money into it you can make a lot more in return. Unless you know computers really well I wouldn't recommend it as it involves a lot of programs and the use of proxy sites.

I also do web and graphic design, that's really popular and you make some really good $$$ out of it.

On average I usually earn $1000 a week doing this. I don't have to work from home cause hubby earns more than enough but I get bored and this is a hobby to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sell on eBay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyVB View Post
    I also joined a couple of virtual pet sites online and joined some forums where you sell virtual currency for USD. That makes a lot of money and if you're able to put some money into it you can make a lot more in return. Unless you know computers really well I wouldn't recommend it as it involves a lot of programs and the use of proxy sites.

Is that were you 'cheat' and create virtual currency out of thin air using proxy sites and backdoors rather than buying it and then sell it for real cash? I always thought that was against the 'rules' of the site/forum.I know a few people who have done that and got banned.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm starting up my own bookkeeping business. I hope it'll be good but I can't say it's as easy as what I first thought- there are a lot of insurances, registrations and qualifications that need to be filled. I'm hoping I can make something of it.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveInTheBed View Post
    I'm an ENJO consultant

I can squeeze in one or two demos (2-3hrs each) a week, on a weeknight or weekend, plus outside orders and make a nice little stash for our entertainment fund...or things that aren't normally in the budget.
    An extra $10,000 a year is EASY to do!!

...plus I'm saving the environment and saving people time which I personally love.
    Exactly this I earn about $500 a week doing 2 demos plus any outside orders, next month I have 3 demos a week really love it though and I'm working my way towards a 5 star trip to Canada early next year