+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Im very new to this (as im a bit shy) but I'm 25yrs old and a sahm with an almost 3yr old boy and a 8wk old baby girl. Would love to meet new mummies out there for playgroups, playdates, coffees, or just to chat etc.. I live in Blacktown area but am happy to travel :-)

Please feel free to msg me :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Melissa0912,

I'm not able to PM you =(

Im 24yrs old and from fairfield. I go to blacktown area all the time as alot of my other friends live there also!
    I have a baby girl who is almost 3 months old. Ive been chatting to a few other mummies and we are planning a meet up at liverpool to give us a chance to chat and for our bubs to meet. Most of the bubs are around 1-3 months old so yours would fit right in!

If your interested let me know. Do you have facebook? if so you can add me: Alyce Pham.

Thanks!

PS. Im extremely shy too so don't worry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I live in parramatta and am finding it very difficult to join a mums group.

i have a 9 week old baby boy and am ready to start shedding the kgs and would love to meet up.

thanks
    Nim

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies been missing for a while sorry!
    still happy for catch ups anywhere my pm doesn't work so feel free to add me to fb. mandie nolan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies! As this was for local groups, for anyone in the Hills District/North West Sydney, just thought I'd let you know about a new playgroup.. Hills/Northwest Sydney Attachment Parenting Playdates! It's more a flexible alternative to playgroup and will be meeting fortnightly at a park in Kellyville as well as sometimes playcentres. If your interested you could PM me or type in the name on FB and join Hope this helps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm looking for a playgroup around Winston Hills on a Friday. I have a 3 year old.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I have a 3 weeks old baby and would love to catch up, I am new to all of this so how do we organise this? It would be good to catch up as I currently don't have a mother group.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by noraof View Post
    Hi I have a 3 weeks old baby and would love to catch up, I am new to all of this so how do we organise this? It would be good to catch up as I currently don't have a mother group.
    There's a few mothers groups in the area run by the community nurses. Call them to find out where and when and boon your home visit. There a good face book page called hills district mums that does play dates and play group nsw has all the okay groups listed

Hope that helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi im moving to Kellyville in a few weeks im looking for a playgroup or playdates I have a 2 yr old daughter.