+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The Crunchy Mum is offline BH Blogger - Cloth Nappies and Babywearing
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I use BBH magic-alls, bitti butto and blueberry.

The BBH magic-alls I use are the version 2 and I have no issues with the rise or crotch.

However all OSFM nappies will inevitably be quite bulky for most newborns at least until they're closer to the 4kg mark. But they are a good investment as bub will definitely grow into them.

I found prefolds to be the most versatile option right from the newborn stage. And they can be re-purposed as inserts for pocket nappies when bub grows into them.

itti bittis are generally the trimmest and would fit well, but I personally found it annoying that newborn poop gets into the crevices and layers of itti bittis because of the design of their multiple layers of inserts. However I'm loving my itti bittis now that the newborn poop has settled down.

The itti bitti d'lish are very trim and I found that their medium size has the widest range of fit - i.e. I was able to use them on bub from 2 months until now (9 months). So if you're concerned about trimnest and fit, the bitti d'lish medium size are a good option.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Crunchy Mum For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (21-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Itti bitti tuttos were too itti bitti and my DD isnt a chubba bubba. Im currently selling my itti bitti. I hated it. Didn't fit well. But the absorbency was good.

BBH's multifits version 1 is way too wide. Its the chunkiest nappy I have ever seen!! Cannot vouch for the version 2 though. Also the snaps on the version one was not strong as soon as you would pull it up through DD legs and try to snap the waist snaps the crotch ones would come undone.

My Little ripples great after 4kgs have been reached. Strong crotch snaps not bulky. Good work horse nappy for building your stash.

GroVia great OSFM but a little exy!! AI2. soakers take a while to dry. But Im liking the system. Very flexible shells!!! I love the elastics in these.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starrynightz View Post
    Itti bitti are the most trim.... I'm not 100% positive they will be big enough to last to toilet training, we don't have a lot of room to go on the waist and our dd is certainly not large. I do love them though. The snap in inserts give you a lot of options for how much absorbency you need.,
    yeah I wasnt convinced either was just a little too itti bitti.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love my cloth nappies & love bums up for their MCNs. Our son is now 6 months & have been using these & the little ripple brand for about 4 mths. His legs & waist were too skinny when he was born. A great investment but I always want more cos of the cute patterns

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I use cushie tushies and love them! (they are bulky though) I have some BBH petites in large and I'm not that fussed with them but are better under clothes.. I have some itti bittis and I haven't used them much as I always reach for my cushie tushies instead.. I have just bought some of the new cushie tushies chameleons which im yet to use but excited to try!! I've just started getting some customs and WAHP nappies and I'm really happy with cherrypie nappies they are beautifully made and not to expensive!

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Loveddddd bum genius!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I like bumboos.. I'm not keen on bonnibuns.. They leak everytime I use them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by meegzz View Post
    I have some itti bittis and I haven't used them much as I always reach for my cushie tushies instead..
    Sell the itti bittis on ebay mine is going great. Lots of bids and watchers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by summastarlet View Post
    Thanks for sharing ladies. Anyone else?
    Hi

What is the cloth nappy hunt? and how do you sign up?

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I absolutely love my bitti tuttos. Great absorbency, good fit for OSFM (fors better on older bubs) and they look so cute. Itti bitti are having some great online sales at the moment which is worth checking out. Even if you don't like the tutto's they have amazing blankets and wetbags! I got $350 worth for $200.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bec2686 For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (08-03-2012)