+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DP does something that really really REALLY irks me....but its second nature to him. No matter who he is calling, when they answer he will say 'how you going mate?, its *DP name* here..' then say whatever he called to say. Lovely manners and all that, but the random person answering the phone doesnt know who you are and his tone makes it sound as though they do and they should know who he is!

"Hey you going mate?, its London here..Im just calling to ask if you have any xyz in stock?"

Its weird!

Oh and his heart is so big that after he has exerted himself and his heart thumps, it interferes with his breathing because it puts pressure on his lungs. So after 'sexy tahhm' he will lay there taking quick staggered breaths inbetween his heart thumping until his heart goes back to a normal rate. We are both certain he will die after sex one day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If my dp puts a shirt on back to front or inside out he can't take it off and put it back on correctly he just won't wear it at all cos apparently its bad luck to just put it on the right way and wear it weirdo

Sent from my GT540 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tonimatrix View Post
    He NEVER says 'yes', he uses maybe, probably or possibly instead- it drives me nuts!!
    My DP does this, and it makes me sooooooooo mad-be decisive dammit! I dont want to hear maybe, I asked for a yes or no answer
    I thought of another one-My DP loves/is obsessed about rom coms from the 80's. Weird.
    He wants to be a pastry chef and open a cake and coffee bar. I have yet to see him bake ANYTHING.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    DP does something that really really REALLY irks me....but its second nature to him. No matter who he is calling, when they answer he will say 'how you going mate?, its *DP name* here..' then say whatever he called to say. Lovely manners and all that, but the random person answering the phone doesnt know who you are and his tone makes it sound as though they do and they should know who he is!

"Hey you going mate?, its London here..Im just calling to ask if you have any xyz in stock?"

Its weird!
    I am a receptionist and have worked in retail too, and I don't think that's strange, a lot of people tell me their name.

What *is* weird is if I answer the call and the person says "Hi, how are you?" and waits for my response before continuing. It just feels weird. I don't honestly think they care how I am so I think it's such a strange thing to ask a receptionist! I expect my mum to ask how I am, but not a stranger :/

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LG View Post
    I am a receptionist and have worked in retail too, and I don't think that's strange, a lot of people tell me their name.
    Really? I find it sooo uncomfortable when I hear him say it Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spunkles View Post
    He wants to be a pastry chef and open a cake and coffee bar. I have yet to see him bake ANYTHING.
    Lol. This thread is hilarious!

DH makes a sandwich out of anything - curries, stirfries with noodles, chunky soup even (wierd I know!). It drives me nuts, especially if I've spent ages cooking something only to see it slapped between a couple of pieces of bread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Really? I find it sooo uncomfortable when I hear him say it Lol
    Haha, yeah people tell me their name all the time, it's actually useful (I write it down as they say it in case I need to transfer the call or take a message).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LG View Post
    Haha, yeah people tell me their name all the time, it's actually useful (I write it down as they say it in case I need to transfer the call or take a message).
    Dont side with him!!

bellalika is offline I'm trying my hardest, please don't ask for more.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hubby wanted to be a chef. He's cooked about 10 times in our 11 year relationship.

DH can't stand the word "moist". He has absolutely no tolerance for it. It gives him heebie geebies and he chucks a mini tantrum if I use it (which I do to irritate him every now and again).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by spunkles View Post
    DP wont eat left overs. Ever. I have to say I always have a yummy lunch these days haha!
    DP wears socks to bed. Always. Even if its like 50 degrees outside.
    LOL that is so me..I constantly have socks on, and I very rarely eat left overs.

Haha funny this thread should pop up, DH did something in the shower today and asked me if I had ever told anyone that he did what he did/does, and I told him no, and he asked 'What? Not even on some random bubhub thread?' and I just told him about this thread popping up in new posts and we had a laugh..I won't divulge though, not that he cares, but I do

Hmm, just trying to think of other things he does that is odd/funny.