ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miggins View Post
    OMG, mine too!!! What's even weirder is that while my DH won't touch tomatoes (or mushrooms or many other veggies) with a 10foot pole, he will eat tomato paste straight from the tub!!! Gross!! I've caught him doing this when he was making a pizza!

[Sent from my iPhone]
    You're lucky! My DH won't even eat beef stroganoff because it has a spoon of tomato paste in it. He also never used to eat pizza, even with a different base, because he associated it with tomato

Luckily I snapped him outta that one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoopuf View Post
    You're lucky! My DH won't even eat beef stroganoff because it has a spoon of tomato paste in it. He also never used to eat pizza, even with a different base, because he associated it with tomato

Luckily I snapped him outta that one!
    lol..hubby hates tomatoes ( he was told as a child he is alergic) but he loves lasagne, spag bol and Tacos????? nearly fell over when he asked for lasagne a few years back. now lasagne and taco nights are his 2 fave of the week but still says eww tomatoes are gross???? ( I guess pureed they morph do they lol)....and won't eat tomato sause usually as it has tomatoes in it??????????

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is too funny! A pile!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok. It didn't add the original quote!!! It was the one about the pile on the coffee table
    Too funny

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoopuf View Post
    My DH eats 'mini pie sandwiches'. Yes, that's right. He mashes 2 or 3 microwaved mini pies onto a sandwich. Gross!

He also eats that disgusting Heinz Salad Cream on EVERYTHING! Sandwiches, mashed potato, roast meat, pasta ... You name it, it's got salad cream on it.

He has a massive aversion to tomato. Won't eat it in anything. And if we go to a cafe and the waitress forgets he asked for his meal without tomato and there is some on his plate when it comes out, he can't even look at his meal until I get it off for him. Loser.

He makes piles out of stuff. Like anything that is lying around gets stacked into a pile. So on the coffee table we might have a pile consisting of a cushion, a magazine, unopened mail, coasters, remote controls and a pair of socks. All stacked in a neat tower in the middle like some kind of deranged centerpiece.

And he wonders why I'm so obsessive about putting things away!
    This one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post

he has to clean out his nose in the shower every morning

YES!!!! What is that?? I get woken up most mornings to my husband doing the same thing... its freakin gross! I always find boogies on the shower curtin

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well for a start he doesn't like caramel - freak !!!!!!
    When he has a cold and has an itchy throat he does this weird twitchy thing with his mouth that makes him look like a guinea pig
    And he has freckles on his ears that are placed in a way which makes his ears look like animals, one looks like a rabbit and one looks like an elephant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetseven View Post
    And here is an odd one about me - yoghurt has to be eaten with a plastic spoon not a metal one. It doesn't taste right from a metal spoon. If there is no plastic spoon available, I would rather drink it from the bowl than use a metal spoon.
    i have actually been told that you shouldnt eat yoghurt with a metal spoon cause it reacts with the yoghurt and causes a funny taste.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DP and i go to bed at the same time but i will more than likely fall asleep first, i will wake up after midnight to the tv still going wake him up to turn it off to which he says " im not asleep, im still watching" hahahaha yeah im sure you watch tv with your eyes closed and snoring your head off!! LOL

he also wears jocks AND boxers, to me is weird, boxers are for sleeping in

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemma87 View Post
    he also wears jocks AND boxers, to me is weird, boxers are for sleeping in
    He wears them at the same time??