+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    farting! ALL. THE. TIME.

RmumR hubs is the same with teaspoon only for icecream - hilarious!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ShanandBoc View Post
    Hmmm this is a weird one, and embarrassing!!

He takes his shoes and socks off to poo I always find shoes and socks on the toilet floor so asked him why

He said he cant scrunch his toes up with them on. Even takes then off in public or other peoples loos What did i marry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersMilk View Post
    I think DH is weird because he insists on all sauces living in the pantry - we fight over it, he thinks i'm absolutely crazy putting it in the fridge "It doesn't need to be in the fridge" he will say all angry like. The sauce gets constantly moved from the pantry to the fridge in this ongoing battle.
    I like sauce cold too
    Could you perhaps buy two bottles of sauce - one to live in the pantry and one to live in the fridge? I've done things like this when two people in the house have different preferences.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ShanandBoc View Post
    Hmmm this is a weird one, and embarrassing!!

He takes his shoes and socks off to poo I always find shoes and socks on the toilet floor so asked him why

He said he cant scrunch his toes up with them on. Even takes then off in public or other peoples loos What did i marry
    Baaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsE_MrD View Post
    My dp hates take away food of any kind - loves salad and veggies.
    It's really frustrating for me as every now and then I feel like something naughty for dinner there is usually a
    Massive discussion that follows haha
    I have that problem too. I don't see take-away as nice, so when someone suggests something nice to eat, I start thinking of fruit, veges, salad, etc - then when they start offering take-away alternatives, it is a real let-down.

Quote Originally Posted by adz View Post
    DW will never mix food. IE every different thing on her plate needs to be eaten separately. IE no bacon + eggs, or eggs + toast. It's all eaten one by one.
    I'm afflicted with part of this problem - the food has to be separate on the plate, but I'll cut/scoop a little piece of each off and eat them together on the same spoon. As a kid, when we had jelly, custard, and ice-cream for desert, I had to have it in three separate bowls, but would take a scoop out of each so they mixed in my mouth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    And here is an odd one about me - yoghurt has to be eaten with a plastic spoon not a metal one. It doesn't taste right from a metal spoon. If there is no plastic spoon available, I would rather drink it from the bowl than use a metal spoon.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by The Girls Only Club View Post
    DH won't eat egg. He has 2 different colour eyes (one blue one green) He wears 2 shirts everyday. He thinks sauce goes in fridge (I put it back in the pantry)
    Haha, I put sauce in the fridge but DH would put it in the cupboard! To be fair it does say on the bottle "refrigerate after opening"

[Sent from my iPhone]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetseven View Post
    Could you perhaps buy two bottles of sauce - one to live in the pantry and one to live in the fridge? I've done things like this when two people in the house have different preferences.
    Yes, we already do but they move around as i instinctively put it in the fridge and him pantry. We still argue about it but in a lighthearted way - it's not that big of a deal in our life, it is just fun to make fun of each other for putting sauce in the 'wrong' place.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoopuf View Post
    He has a massive aversion to tomato. Won't eat it in anything. And if we go to a cafe and the waitress forgets he asked for his meal without tomato and there is some on his plate when it comes out, he can't even look at his meal until I get it off for him. Loser.:
    OMG, mine too!!! What's even weirder is that while my DH won't touch tomatoes (or mushrooms or many other veggies) with a 10foot pole, he will eat tomato paste straight from the tub!!! Gross!! I've caught him doing this when he was making a pizza!

[Sent from my iPhone]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
    Lol. This thread is hilarious!

DH makes a sandwich out of anything - curries, stirfries with noodles, chunky soup even (wierd I know!). It drives me nuts, especially if I've spent ages cooking something only to see it slapped between a couple of pieces of bread.
    MY DP is the same!!! If its leftover it goes in a sandwhich to work. So if its mashed potato and chicken or pasta or anything it has to go in a sandwich. Its just weird!