Most members look in New Posts when they login into the forum - but we have lots of traffic on bubhub, and some threads only stay in new posts for about 15 minutes. That means that it's easy to miss out on a new thread that's posted about a meet-up, playgroup or event in your local area.
If you subscribe to your local section, you'll never miss out on a meet up, coffee date or potential playgroup ever again! By subscribing to a forum section, you’ll receive a notification each time a new thread is posted in that section.
Subscribing to a forum section means that you’ll only get a message when a new thread is started and your inbox won’t get clogged up! No technical knowledge or specialist software is required. (If you do want to get every message for a particular discussion, you can always subscribe to that particular thread in the usual way).
1. Navigate to the forum section of interest. Any time you see a little RSS button, you can subscribe to that section.
2. Click on the orange RSS button
3. A screen will open up. Select where you want the feed to go – most people are happy for it to go to the email inbox, usually Microsoft Office Outlook
4. Click on the Subscribe Now button
5. A box will open up in Microsoft Outlook
6. Click Yes (bub hub is a safe and trustable source)
7. A sub-folder will appear in your Outlook inbox called RSS. A Bub Hub folder will appear here automatically and your emails will go into this folder each time a new thread is started in your chosen section.
You can delete a subscription at any time by simply deleting the relevant outlook folder
Results 1 to 1 of 1
01-09-2011 09:47 #1
Never miss a mums meet up again!
By Rhiah in forum Mitchelton to SamfordReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2012, 23:46
Sudocrem / InfacolSudocrem® Healing Cream is a soothing emollient cream which aids and assists in the management of nappy rash, eczema, ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Happiness thread.General Chat
Tell me about Ringwood/Donvale etcGeneral Chat
IUI - first time fertility treatmentNon-IVF fertility assistance
Growth Of Intellection. Discussion?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
IUI QueryNon-IVF fertility assistance
Netflix - what should I watch?Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
Dr Antony Lighten - Appreciation threadpregnancy and babies through IVF