Most members look in New Posts when they login into the forum - but we have lots of traffic on bubhub, and some threads only stay in new posts for about 15 minutes. That means that it's easy to miss out on a new thread that's posted about a meet-up, playgroup or event in your local area.
If you subscribe to your local section, you'll never miss out on a meet up, coffee date or potential playgroup ever again! By subscribing to a forum section, you’ll receive a notification each time a new thread is posted in that section.
Subscribing to a forum section means that you’ll only get a message when a new thread is started and your inbox won’t get clogged up! No technical knowledge or specialist software is required. (If you do want to get every message for a particular discussion, you can always subscribe to that particular thread in the usual way).
1. Navigate to the forum section of interest. Any time you see a little RSS button, you can subscribe to that section.
2. Click on the orange RSS button
3. A screen will open up. Select where you want the feed to go – most people are happy for it to go to the email inbox, usually Microsoft Office Outlook
4. Click on the Subscribe Now button
5. A box will open up in Microsoft Outlook
6. Click Yes (bub hub is a safe and trustable source)
7. A sub-folder will appear in your Outlook inbox called RSS. A Bub Hub folder will appear here automatically and your emails will go into this folder each time a new thread is started in your chosen section.
You can delete a subscription at any time by simply deleting the relevant outlook folder
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
31-08-2011 11:58 #1
Never miss a mums meet up again!
The Following User Says Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:
By Rhiah in forum Mitchelton to SamfordReplies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2012, 00:46
TPS Health Physiotherapy and PilatesTPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates has three clinics located at Morningside, Redlands and Lutwyche. We offer pre and ...
LATESTHow to get your kids to bring home empty lunch boxesIs the secret to saving for your child’s education in your home loan?Games to play with your baby – newborn to 12 months
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Are you going to an ANZAC service tomorrow?General Chat
Advice Wanted. Struggling with life as a new Mum to 9 month oldGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Help name our puppy!General Chat
My mum may have breast cancer :(General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Tell them they're dreaming! Buy-Swap-SellGeneral Chat
The Word Association Game #24Games & fun stuff
Childcare worker- how to approach awkward conversationGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat