+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Red face Student Midwife seeking expectant mothers in Melbourne

Hi there,
    My name is Joy and I am a second year midwifery student at ACU in Melbourne.

As you may already know, a major part of our course involves seeking out pregnant women and signing them up to our "follow-through journey program". The program creates the opportunity for us students to follow a woman throughout her pregnancy, birth and early parenting, giving us a fantastic learning experience and also giving the woman and her partner some extra (free) support.

If anyone (particularly if you are in the east or south-east suburbs of Melbourne) would be willing and able to help me out with my course by allowing me the pleasure of being a part of this extremely special time in your life, please contact me and we will discuss it further

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant lady seeking student midwife

Dear Joy

I was wondering if you were still looking for pregnant women to work with? I live in Berwick so may be outside of your area but I am very interested in having a student midwife working with my husband and I throughout our pregnancy including the birth of our child. I am 17 weeks pregnant and due on 30 July 2012. We are doing shared care with the Casey Hospital and our GP. I would really like to have someone who is with us throughout the pregnancy for consistency and support. If you are interested, please feel free to email me at fionaleeross@gmail.com.

Thanks
    Fiona