+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Did you have a feeling, and were you right?

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone had a feeling, or just knew what they were having? I really dont care what I have as long as its healthy, but all along I have felt like i am having a girl. Hopefully I will find out on wednesday when I have my anatomy scan...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep, both times! First time, we didn't tint out, and hubby referred to bub as him the whole time, abd we also couldn't pick a girls name. We were right.

Second time, I said girl all along, and found out at 18 week scan I was right, and kept it a secret (for as long as possible) when I accidentally let slip at 32 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didnt have any feeling until a week before my 20 week scan. One day it hit me and I was convinced we were having a boy. Before then I really had no clue. My gut feeling was right!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know if it was a feeling or an overwhelming sense of want. I had a DD and was so convinced it was a girl I brought clothes n pink stuff before I found out (as it happens everyone said she was going to be a girl and all my friends and co-workers had brought pink stuff before I found out too!)
    I wouldn't have minded a boy either of course, we had a boys name picked out first!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yep! With my DD1 i had this feeling it was a girl, and was having the most vivid dreams it was a girl- turns out I was right!! I also guessed a friends baby would be a girl (everyone esle said boy including her) and I was right again lol. Although, with DD2, I had a feeling it was a boy but I was wrong....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I felt girl with jasper. Ummm fail.

I felt boy with this one and the sonographer said girl. So ummm failed again.

But over the moon <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep I Had a strong feeling for boy....just my gut instinct....I was kinda saddended by it but tried to spend the time getting used to it - we never found out at the ultrasounds.

So I was over the moon when they pulled HER out and told me it was a little girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I thought girl from the start, everyone else thought boy because of how I was carrying. I was right

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Both DH and I had a strong feeling of a boy right from the very early days (DH even from embryo transfer!). We had our morph scan last week and baby is most definitely a boy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep!! I had this really strong feeling all along I was having a girl and when people asked what I was having I always said that I didn't know but thought I was having a girl and ta da I had a girl