+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everybody

Jacks, I'm currently expecting AF as today is CD28. She hasn't shown her face yet but I feel like she'll be here today or tomorrow.

to everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's awfully quiet without ky- I hope she is alright ......?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys,

Goodluck Jacks81 and Zanzibar!! for you both!

Sazra, I hope AF stays away!!

Cherished, How are you going???

Guys, Ky is fine. She had her progesterone test Tuesday and did ovulate this month She's happy that she has now ovulated 3 times in a row.

She hasn't been online much as some of you might know, she had her house broken into while they were there and they took her new laptop and other valuables. They are having troubles with the other computers they have as well so its been hard for her to get on here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shez191285 For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (16-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody!

Shez thanks for the update on Ky. Good to hear that's she's doing well, apart from having her home invaded like that - not cool

AFM - AF arrived last night so onto a new cycle for me

to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    sazra - Sorry AF showed up Wishing you all the best for next cycle

Shez - Thanks for the update on Ky!! I am doing well and soldiering on. How are you??

Ky - Massive hugs to you So sorry that you have been through such a terrible thing. I really hope you get your BFP this month We miss you!!

Ali - Hope that head cold goes away in time for O

Bubbanails - any sign of AF yet??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shezzy...your so lovely letting everyone know ky's ok

Cherished....glad your back and are ok...as for AF nope, nada, nothing....ive have a few cramps on and off for 4 days but nothing...grrrr i wish we could just get on with the IUI, although its giving me time to save up !

Hi to the new girls, geez how time flys so much happens in such a short time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shez- thanks for the update on Ky - its the worst feeling having your home broken into. When it happened to me i couldnt have a good nights sleep for ages some people are just crooks!!!

Cherished - have a look at the clear blue fertility monitor - wouldnt it be lovely if a sticky note popped out of our tummy hole telling us when it happened, thats what i want to know at what exact time did it happen??!!

Sazra sorry AF arrived hope she doesnt hang around long for you i think she needs a long holiday from all of us!!!

Bubbanails - enjoy the time to save up !!!

AFM cycle day 8 today - DH has been placed on notice tonight - we are starting the SMEP!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jacks81 For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (16-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's ok. Give Ky time to get over it and get things back to normal at home then I'm sure she'll come back online. It's hard when your own private space has been broken into let alone while they were all sleeping. It's made it harder!

Sazra, sorry AF showed up!!

Cherished, I'm glad your ok. I follow your diary and you on here. I hope the progesterone support you are getting is just what you need!! Fingers crossed hun!

I am going fine. The usual stuff going on. Back pain has kicked in and hates me at work. Got my morph scan on the 27th, ob appointment on the 28th and will get the amnio results then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shez - Wow how fast is your pregnancy going ?? I cant wait til you have your scan, are you finding out the gender or keeping it a surprise? I am sure everything will be fine with your amnio results too

Jacks - Thanks for that. I am just finding O so frustrating. I get a posi OPK but then I am constantly wondering when O happened - was it the next day or day after and because I need to start the meds after O I am so worried I might take them too early I love the idea of a sticky note popping out saying "You have ovulated" that would make it so much easier

Ky -Thinking of you xox

Bubbanails- Keep saving up!!! But I hope AF isn't too far away so you can get started

Ryderash - If you are following still.... Has that beautiful baby arrived into the world yet??

Have a nice weekend everyone
    xox

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherished For This Useful Post:

ryderashleysmum  (18-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cherished i love the sticky note idea...wish it was that simple.

Well the witch arrived this arvo so im finally CD1 tomorrow. now to ring the fs and order my meds and HSG...