+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well caved in and tested today think I'm 10dpo and bfn!!! Now won't be testing until Tuesday morning !Hope the pies win I dont want a miserable dh tonight! Good luck sazra in your tww - any news Zanzibar?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi just wondering if I can join this thread :-) my name is Katie and DH and i have been trying to conceive for 5 years. I have had two rounds of clomid and I finally ovulated for the first time ever (I think). DTD and bow we are in the two week wait. we are currently 11 DPO and I had my day 23 bloods done yesterday. I tested a couple of days ago and it was a BFN. I'm holding out to test maybe on Tuesday or Wednesday as AF is due on Thursday. I have been super tired (slept for four hours yesterday after lunch) and have had sore boobs. That's all from me! Looking forward to getting to know all you fabulous ladies xxoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing to report, Jacks, still holding out til Thursday, if AF doesnt get me first! Despite well timed BD, preseed, EPO and green tea, I'm not feeling it this month. I've had a grumpy uterus for about 6 days now, with niggling twinges and small cramps, but I think I had that last month so I'm not paying any attention to it. I remember when I got pregnant with my daughter the implantation cramps were so strong they woke me up and I was convinced AF was coming; nothing remotely close to that this month.

Here's hoping that it's just too early for you. If not, I'm sure we'll be testing buddies at the end of the month too

Thanks
    Reviews
    O is coming up in the next few days. Had a ovulation tracking test and the nurse booked me in for another test on wednesday as im not near O just yet. . Poor DH is exhausted during the week. Hope he can save some energy. Feeling quite positive this cycle. Hoping this is the month

for everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    dont you love it when you type up a huge reply and it dissapears!

Ky, hope you get your lil bubba soon,

Fingers crossed jacks & Zanzibar!!!!

AFM Finally got 3 positive OPK's on Fri & Sat morning, they were faint but i normally get nothing at all so i rekon thats as positive as i'm gunne get!!

Now the dreaded two week wait. Argh! i'm so not patient lol
    aiming to wait and test on the 15th if AF doesnt beat me to it!
    so hard when i have a heap on the internet cheapies in the cupboard!

to you all!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bumble bee mummy For This Useful Post:

jacks81  (03-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies! I had you in my last post before My computer had a banana, Fingers crossed Katie!!!
    And Emma hope u get ur O soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    12 dpo today and a BFN - so am definitly out for this one

Was quite dissapointed when only seeing the single line this morning - just feeling like a break will do my mind some good. Off to see a naturopath on Wednesday so am hoping it makes me want to ttc again. DH is supportive and says it will happen soon - i have to stop myself from crying in front of him everytime he asks if i got a bfp!!!

Hope the rest of you can get a BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ky - How are you going sweety? Thinking of you and praying that your bubby hangs on xox

Jacks - TTC would have to be the most frustrating things I have been through and like you I am still going. I dont even tell DP when I test anymore, Let me know how the naturopath goes?

Zanzi - have you tested yet??

mrsboyts and welcome to our little group! Hope you get a BFP when you test this week!!

Goodluck emma, bumble and sazra!!!

PA - do you still follow? How is your pregnancy going??

Ryderash - getting closer!!! Let us know when Bubby arrives!!

AFM - AF has left the building WOOOHOOO!! Onto another month! Going to try every second day and hope DP is on board with that after this month I am considering seeing a naturapath if I get another BFN

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherished For This Useful Post:

ryderashleysmum  (04-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi cherished! I cracked and did an eBay cheapy last night. I'm calling it inconclusive, as I'm sure I saw a really really faint line, but zanzi-man said it wasn't there, I don't really trust eBay cheapy HPTs anyway, so will hold out til Saturday and use my FRER then if AF hasn't got me by then.

Now I'm noticing all manner of symptoms. Bad back, I was nearly sick when I cleaned my teeth, slept in until 12:45 today. Zanzi-man swears I've gone nuts! Had some annoying crampy pains in my tummy yesterday, but didn't feel like AF. Meh. I want this TWW over already! C'mon, proper positive or AF please!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanzibar View Post
    Hi cherished! I cracked and did an eBay cheapy last night. I'm calling it inconclusive, as I'm sure I saw a really really faint line, but zanzi-man said it wasn't there, I don't really trust eBay cheapy HPTs anyway, so will hold out til Saturday and use my FRER then if AF hasn't got me by then.

Now I'm noticing all manner of symptoms. Bad back, I was nearly sick when I cleaned my teeth, slept in until 12:45 today. Zanzi-man swears I've gone nuts! Had some annoying crampy pains in my tummy yesterday, but didn't feel like AF. Meh. I want this TWW over already! C'mon, proper positive or AF please!
    OMG!!! I hope that ebay cheapy was right and there was another faint line!! My DP can hardly see the lines either LOL, I am still waiting on my ebay cheapies to arrive, I really thought they would be here by Friday...who do you buy yours through?? Will you test again with another cheapy?? I am so so impatient LOL