To make it easier for viewers to find each other, please post threads about playgroups, meet-ups or local issues in your local area section rather than in this Playgroups sections.
You can subscribe to your local section to make sure that you never miss out on a meet up, coffee date or potential playgroup ever again! By subscribing to a forum section, you’ll receive a notification each time a new thread is posted in that section.
We are working on a whole heap of new features for the forum to help making and finding friends and finding local things to do even easier.
Subscribing to a forum section means that you’ll only get a message when a new thread is started and your inbox won’t get clogged up! No technical knowledge or specialist software is required. (If you do want to get every message for a particular discussion, you can always subscribe to that particular thread in the usual way).
1. Navigate to the forum section of interest. Any time you see an RSS button (screenshot), you can subscribe to that section.
2. Click on the orange RSS button
3. A screen will open up like this. Select where you want the feed to go – most people are happy for it to go to the email inbox, usually Microsoft Office Outlook
4. Click on the Subscribe Now button
5. A box will open up in Microsoft Outlook
6. Click Yes (bub hub is a safe and trustable source)
7. A sub-folder will appear in your Outlook inbox called RSS. A Bub Hub folder will appear here automatically and your emails will go into this folder each time a new thread is started in your chosen section.
You can delete a subscription at any time by simply deleting the relevant outlook folder
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
26-08-2011 13:45 #1
Please post in local area sections
17-11-2016 14:35 #2Junior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2016
Hi I am in Liverpool NSW region and am wondering if there are any mums and bubs groups or meet ups in the area for children that are <3months or younger than 1 year olds? I currently have a 9wk old and want to find one. Thanks! Sam
By BH-bubhub in forum MelbourneReplies: 40Last Post: 12-10-2016, 15:50
By BH-bubhub in forum East VictoriaReplies: 17Last Post: 20-04-2016, 15:48
By BH-bubhub in forum ACTReplies: 9Last Post: 10-05-2012, 08:58
The Fix Program Sydney CBD and BroadwayPregnancy and women's health physio, pregnancy and new mum Pilates classes taught by our physios for you and bub. ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Dr Antony Lighten - Appreciation threadpregnancy and babies through IVF
Funniest thing your kid has said to youGeneral Chat
Rude 10 year old. Ideas?General Chat
Egg/donor code discussion - South AfricaEgg Donation
Happiness thread.General Chat
Awesome Mums of Autistic kids-how many of us are there (#3)????????Parents of Children with Special Needs
Support out there? ED issues, ttcMale Infertility Issues