+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Talking Howdy from a newbie first timer in Crows Nest, NSW!

Hi everyone,

I've been popping on here for the last few weeks during my insomnia on my work phone, but this is the first chance I've had to log in and introduce myself. This place is a godsend, especially for a first timer like me. I wouldn't have had a clue about most things, if it weren't for Bubhub, so a huge THANK YOU to all who contribute!

I'm 32, married (4 years) and our little Poppet is now 12 weeks. Not at all planned, but a beautiful blessing that I fall more in love with every day, and we found out on the first day of a 6 week Europe trip to visit family (when will the all day morning sickeness end?)

Suffice to say, we are on a steep learning curve every day (first of all our friends), and would love to be in touch with others who are in the same boat, and hopefully, as I learn, I'll be able to help others (although I doubt this, but I am good for comedy value and coffeee , if you're in my area)

It may take me a while to get the hang of using a forum, as I'm a bit of a Facebook gal, but I'm sure I'll pick it up.

Cheers,

Muzzbox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Muzzbox,

Nice to meet you. I'm new to bib hub too, am using the I phone app for it to keep me entertained during breast feeds! My little one is 4 weeks, so feeds often and for about an hour at a time so bub hub comes in handy!

I live in the hills district, not exact your area but do go into st Leonards often as my husband works at RNS hospital.

We moved to the hills about 6 months ago from the city, most of my friends have children but the age gap Is 3 years or more so it's nice to talk to someone with children around the sane age.

Talk soon