+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Looking for good female GP in Eastern Suburbs Melbourne

Hi Ladies,

Can you please PM if you've found a really good female doctor in the south eastern suburbs? (Knox, Croydon, Boronia, Ringwood, Bayswater or nearby)

I'm having loads of troubles finding a good doctor at the moment after my doctor moved interstate! I have a few health issues I'd like to sort out before TTC next year.

Thanks heaps!

Leah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone? Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section. I'm really struggling to find a good dr in my area. I found a great one in Box Hill but it's a bit of a distance. Id love to have a good doctor to discuss my pre TTC health with. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes!! Dr Felicity Nolle at Colchester Medical Centre in Kilsyth (or it could be Bayswater Nth?). Anyway, she is absolutely brilliant and I'm not exactly sure what her specialty is, but I came across her by pure luck and every time I call to make an appointment they ask me if it's a prenatal appointment... I can't wait for the day I get to say 'yes'. Anyway when we started TTC she sent me off for a barrage of tests to make sure everything was A-OK. She is also a lovely woman who never rushes through the appointment- so rare these days in medical centres. Good Luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much! I appreciate your response I don't live far from there so will give her a try!! Its hard to find a doctor that will listen these days I find. The 3 great doctors I've found in my life time have all at some stage moved interstate! Grrr. Hehe.

Thanks again

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is also 2 good female GPs at Lilydale - Main St Medical Centre - 289 Main Street, Lilydale -(03) 9739 3837

Thanks
    Reviews
    My doctor is dr Leanne worrell at ferngate medical centre in wantirna (near Knox shopping centre). She came recommended to me and she is great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by princessleah View Post
    Thank you so much! I appreciate your response I don't live far from there so will give her a try!! Its hard to find a doctor that will listen these days I find. The 3 great doctors I've found in my life time have all at some stage moved interstate! Grrr. Hehe.

Thanks again
    Pleasure! It's so true- I hate going to the doctor's, but now I will ONLY see Dr Nolle. I got the shock of my life when I saw her the first time. She showed a genuine concern, and she really took her time getting to know about my health and family history etc. I was without a Dr for year before I came across her- it's VERY frustrating and I would be devastated if/when she moves on!

BeccyXD is offline happiness never decreases when spread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good thread! I'm in bayswater nth and my doc in Mooroolbark used to be great but I dunno haven't been all that happy with her.

My hubby needed a good doc & we found an amazing one in healsville, he is worth the travel but it's just so far!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    dr maskell at wicklow medical centre croydon is great...actually, I have seen a few at that centre....alll awesome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Theres a few great female doctors at vermont medical centre if thats close to you.
    Very understanding and have a lot of knowlege on just about everything incl new research on clinical practice. Dr Eva Leung or Mary Jackson are my favs. My usual doc is a male and he is incredible doesnt stop until he finds the cause and very caring. I see the female doc (esp Eva) for anything regarding my female regions.