+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, congratulations to everyone and their bfp's! I have been getting updates to this thread because I popped in to congratulate someone a few weeks ago and had said it would be nice if I were joining you all but our pregnancy days are over. Well, you'll never guess what's happened?!!!

Our 19mnth DD is an IVF #2 success and we tried again for a second in July this year but it didn't work out. So we'd completely given up due to finances and I'd even stopped paying attention to my ovulation and periods because I just didn't wan to think about it anymore. Anyway, last week I realised my period had been quite a way away did a hpt and BAM, I'm utd!! Dating scan yesterday showed 5w6d so very early days but I'm keeping everything crossed.

It's a funny old world isn't it, you hear all these stories of this sort of things happening but never really fully believe it. I'm a bit excited to be one of 'those' stories!

Happy healthy pregnancies everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Lizzie, I love stories like this! Congratulations! Hope this little one stays stuck for you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

LizzieG  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lizzie-how fantastic. I love hearing these stories too, it means there is hope for a second. Don't get me wrong, if we have just one I will be eternally grateful. It was so bloody hard getting pregnant with one! But nice to know we can dream, that miracles do happen. Wow! Congratulations!
    October-yes we are due around the same time. I'm due 23rd April. I still can't believe I'm actually pregnant, apart from my quite visibly round tummy.
    I still worry though and hope she is doing ok in there. I booked in to see the midwife Thursday because of my anxiety. Had quite a bit of cramping on weekend and a smudge of brown blood. Been advised by people that it's normal, especially if it's around the time of my period.
    Does anyone else still feel nervous?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

LizzieG  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, thanks so much for your warm welcome, but sadly I am returning to the TTC boards. I haven't had beta yet but my HPT's have gone from faint to slightly less faint and now back to very very faint.

Looks like a chem for us, and back to the drawing board.

I wish you all the best of luck with your pregnancies and I hope I can join you again here sometime soon.

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies!

Team Panda I hate to tell you that after falling pregnant with DD I was anxious throughout the whole pregnancy, terrified it wasn't going to work out. Which it did by the way Worry is such a waste of energy but it's really hard not to kind of have that bit of self preservative doubt, just in case, grrrrrr. DD was a week over due and I asked to be induced because I was getting in such a state, I just wanted her in my arms. Are you finding out the sex?

We have had a bit of a set back, potentially. Went to the doc today for a follow up to the dating scan and bub's heart rate was very slow for 5w6d, 65bpm. I've Google-d myself into misery this evening but hopefully it'll pick up. Waiting for more hcg bloods to come back to see if they're on the up. Trying to stay positive but the doc pretty much gave me the 'you're lucky to have one, not everyone gets even that' speach, which I thought (hope) was a bit previous

MrsErinR, I'm sorry to hear about your result. Wishing you a quick and successful pregnancy next time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Erin - I'm so sorry, . How disappointing.Lizzie- how frustrating, the heartbeat might pick up, I mean at 5 weeks and 6 days it's still quite early isn't it.thanks for the reassurance Lizzie, I know my anxiety will come and go in waves. So annoying as I'd just like to enjoy it all. And yes I know I'm having a girl.
    Last edited by Team panda; 12-11-2013 at 23:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErinR - Just read your update on the other thread that your beta picked up, so hope it continues like this.

LizzieG - Still early days yet so hope the heartbeat picks up. Sounds like a very insensitive doc.

Team Panda - I hope the brown blood has stopped. Anything like that is nerve wracking. I'm still nervous here at almost 31 weeks. Have however mostly packed a hospital bag (after one of my fellow travellers on another thread had a scare at 30 weeks), and have started acquiring baby stuff. Suppose we'd better start thinking about names soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Octoberbaby - Hope you are well there. Nice to hear you know my FS. I would have like to stay with him as an Ob, but he only delivers at Sunnybank. I live and work only 5 min from the Mater, so thought it would be better to go there, since can get there quicker in an emergency. We also decided to go public to save money (after spending so much money on IVF). Hoping to go back to him as my gyn after all this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chook, I ended up going to see my mid wife. She said it was the right thing to do rather than being worried. Anyway all is fine, she measured my stomach and said the measurements are right, as soon as she put the Doppler on there was a lovely heart beat. She said I probably won't feel any movement for a while as my placenta is at the front of the uterus.
    Hopefully Mrs Erin will join us back here soon,
    how did things go Lizzie?
    hi Emski, hopefully you will be back soon.
    Hi October, how are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Erin, here's hoping your levels continue to rise!

Lizzie, how are things looking with you?

We live 5 mins from Sunnybank hospital Chook, so nice and convenient for us for our appointments as well as when the baby comes. It's starting to close for you. I know quite a few people caught out by going early, so glad you're organised

Panda, my placenta is also at the front. It was for my last pregnancy too so I definitely felt movement later and I don't think as strong as a lot of other people. I think I've felt a few 'flutterings' but honestly, it's so hard to know what you're feeling for in the beginning and I hve a rather noisy and active stomach anyway, it's probably all wind!

I'm still struggling with tiredness and a sick feeling in my tummy. My morp scan is on Nov 27. You haven't had your yet have you?.