ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Trio are 2.3yrs & I still use the pram no matter where we go. Someone always wants to be in the pram & guaranteed if I took the double or single I'd need to triple.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess what Im worried about is spending that much money only to have (maybe) my DD not want to be in it for long... there are much cheaper options but have been told that buying one of them I risk it getting ruined and having to buy another and they are about $200 each anyway so culd end up costing me more.

I might go with my gut feeling and get the baby jogger as I have seen that it retains its price well for resale so wouldnt be so bad in the long run. Plus I might get 3 years out of it... I spose its just on my mind because its a lot to outlay when I only just brought one last year..... lol

I have heard great things about it so ww'll go with that I think!! Thanks everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess14 View Post
    I guess what Im worried about is spending that much money only to have (maybe) my DD not want to be in it for long... there are much cheaper options but have been told that buying one of them I risk it getting ruined and having to buy another and they are about $200 each anyway so culd end up costing me more.

I might go with my gut feeling and get the baby jogger as I have seen that it retains its price well for resale so wouldnt be so bad in the long run. Plus I might get 3 years out of it... I spose its just on my mind because its a lot to outlay when I only just brought one last year..... lol

I have heard great things about it so ww'll go with that I think!! Thanks everyone!

Ive spent close to 3k on 6 prams in 2 years cause i didnt get what i wanted in the first place. Go with your gut & get what YOU want, not what everyone else saying. YOUR the one that uses it 90% of the time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TripleTime For This Useful Post:

KandBs Mumma  (17-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleTime View Post
    Ive spent close to 3k on 6 prams in 2 years cause i didnt get what i wanted in the first place. Go with your gut & get what YOU want, not what everyone else saying. YOUR the one that uses it 90% of the time.
    Yeah, I would be super happy with the baby jogger. My partner says I should get what I want too because Im the one that wants to go walking with it etc so get what I feel comfy with.

I think I will just indulge myself lol