My guilty secret.... Nothing.
In the words of Nigella, I have no guilt, because I feel no shame! Bring on that chocolate! LOL
+ Reply to Thread
Results 71 to 80 of 332
16-08-2011 21:51 #71
16-08-2011 21:54 #72
I've been known to buy clothes and just put them in the cupboard then pull them out at different times so it doesn't look like I've actually bought 6 things at once. I have waaaay too many clothes...
16-08-2011 22:12 #73
- 30mins clean b4 picking the kids up
- Dryer 99.9%
- Everytime Bubba wakes every night i have started to eat snacks ( can be up to 5 -6 times a night )
- Tooooooooo much coffee
- If im to lazy to make lunch for DD1 ill buy a lunch pack and a pre-made sanga at the iga.
- I hide smokes so at least ill have a few for when we run out
- Ill leave DD2 at daycare just a lil longer to have time with DD1 ( i feel bad but need the time )
- Reading birth stories cause my heart aches for another one
- F****d off that i cant have another baby ( but not letting it out )
- Buying ice-coffees nearly everyday ( cause im addicted )
- My linen cupboard looks like a bomb went off
- What floor in my bedroom ????
- Will have a nap when DD2 goes down and say i have had a busy day.
Ok time to stop i could go on LOL
Last edited by M.2.; 16-08-2011 at 22:32.
16-08-2011 22:15 #74
16-08-2011 22:25 #75
- everything everyone else has said (except the no ironing... Ironing fiend here)
- I control the $$ and spend some on things I shouldn't (usually something for DS) and then tell DF they didn't cost much so he is happy I got a bargain
- too much wine on school nights
16-08-2011 22:25 #76
16-08-2011 22:29 #77Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
My toddler just turned off her iPad and told me it was time for bed
16-08-2011 22:31 #78
16-08-2011 22:35 #79Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
16-08-2011 22:40 #80
By London in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & ChatReplies: 474Last Post: 06-10-2016, 02:53
By Gothel in forum General ChatReplies: 28Last Post: 31-03-2012, 19:37
By ~Marigold~ in forum Games & fun stuffReplies: 72Last Post: 29-01-2012, 17:11
Baby SensoryBaby Sensory is the only baby programme that offers a complete approach to learning & development. Our classes offer ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Things your pets have eaten and shouldn't haveGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Local Infant Adoption in VictoriaAdoption / Surrogacy
Buying a house.House & Gardens
Depressed without supportGeneral depression and blues
Why I'm glad I chat before dating....Single Parents
IVF Babies due August/Sept/Oct' 16 #4pregnancy and babies through IVF
what method do you use to track your financesFamily Finances
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF