Oopps meant to say love her very much not lie her very much
+ Reply to Thread
Results 121 to 130 of 332
17-08-2011 23:01 #121Senior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
17-08-2011 23:07 #122
I drink way too much wine.
Lie about how many times I got up for the baby.
Lie about how much something cost to DH.
I read alot of BH but when I write a reply I cancel it because I think I sound stupid.
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetpeamummy For This Useful Post:
18-08-2011 06:24 #123
Sometimes when I cook a really good meal, I will DP heaps, but pick out all the meat and mushrooms for myself...
My socks are the things of nightmares. I'll often wear the same pair for a week. Don't judge me!
I yell at DP for not washing his hands after going to the bathroom, but in the middle of a cold night, I never wash my hands.
Sometimes I will slam a door out of frustration and blame it on the wind/dog/small child.
My nan always comments on how gross I am for putting sugar in my tea, so when I make hers I throw in a teaspoon. I overheard her telling her sister about how well I make tea the other week...
The Following User Says Thank You to dicey For This Useful Post:
18-08-2011 06:50 #124
The Following User Says Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:
18-08-2011 07:16 #125Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
The Following User Says Thank You to nothanksbye For This Useful Post:
18-08-2011 07:42 #126
I thought of more...
I lie about how much everything costs. If buy a dress for $80 I will round down to, say, $50.
I love that baby apple tinned stuff, and always buy it for me but feel guilty that the people at the checkout might think I am still just feeding my 2-year-old tinned baby food.
18-08-2011 08:15 #127
I'm way too lazy to change our sheets often. Normally only every 3-4 weeks.
I eat way too much junk food at work.
At the end of the week when we're running low on money, I always tell DH I forgot what I had to spend it on, or that Petrol was really expensive this week.
I Hate hate washing. Usually it sits on the line for a good 3 days before I take it off to dump in in the basket for it to never be folded.
When I can't be bothered doing anything when I get home from work, I play on how tiring it is working 9 hrs a day and being pregnant.
18-08-2011 08:22 #128Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
I don't make my DD have a shower or bath every day.
18-08-2011 08:31 #129
Bloody hell, there's too many to list and so many that have been mentioned I *ahem*....... have NEVER thought to feel guilty about !!
Some I can think of right now
* I whinge I never get any sleep with my crapola sleeping children yet the two precious hours between 9-11pm that I usually get before all the waking re-begins I will spend on BH instead of blardy sleeping !!
* I'm sometimes so tired I'll lay beside DD while DS is asleep , let her kick on the floor under her playgym while holding my hand and just close my eyes and rest . I just have nothing left sometimes once ds has decided to nap.
* DS of late has been put in he's highchair with a fun size chocolate quite a few times now just so I can feed the baby without him screaming hysterically at my leg that he wants to climb up on my lap ( Omg shock horror , there's another bubhub thread right there about my disgusting parenting !!)
* I drink waaaaay to many cans of coke a day
* my house looks relatively clean amid the toys strewn everywhere but open my drawers and cupboards and you'll see im like a hoarder on one of those shows , they are shockingly cluttered with empty shampoo bottles, deodorant cans , you name it .....
* I donate to RSPCA far more often than we can afford without telling DH , who is an animal lover but would not be happy considering we struggle on our one wage as it is
* my kids stay in there pjs all day then wear them to bed again after their nightly bath , ALOT.
* my kids ( eek, even the baby !!) watch tv these days ALOT. Thank you Disney Junior.. Can't wait for the weather to improve so we can get out and about more without me having to worry about ds's non stop croup and asthma being worsened by the cold rain or wind :-(
* I like the smell of Dd's poo. Everyone else says it's the most revolting baby poo they've smelt ( and they all have their own children !) but I like it strangely ....
* I go to the toilet about ten times in the evening once DH is home just so I can get some peace while DS and DD bug him . I'm sure he thinks I have bladder problems .
* I shower a couple of times a day for peace , as DD will sit in the pram mesmerized by the water and ds will play under the water happily , without whingeing ONCE !!
*My son is still obsessed with he's bottle and dummy and the bottle solves most tantrums . He's little piranha teeth also quite regularly bite the teat off leaving me having to rush to the chemist for new teats.
* he still eats 4 month + puree baby fruit , it's the only way to get any fruit into him. And yep, he's spoonfed it!!!
Mother of the year I am NOT.
The Following User Says Thank You to heeeeerekittykitty For This Useful Post:
18-08-2011 08:54 #130Senior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
I'm pretty lucky my DP is understanding and I don't have to fib to him to earn a break I really feel for some of you Last night I just told him I have AF and am not feeling the best - he cooked the majority of dinner, cleaned up after and packed DS' lunch this morning. And bought me chocolate
Just thought of one guilty secret - in Winter it is just about impossible to find anywhere to hang the sheets so often I will only wash the sheets once a month during the cold season
By London in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & ChatReplies: 474Last Post: 06-10-2016, 01:53
By Gothel in forum General ChatReplies: 28Last Post: 31-03-2012, 18:37
By ~Marigold~ in forum Games & fun stuffReplies: 72Last Post: 29-01-2012, 16:11
The Fix Program Sydney CBD and BroadwayPregnancy and women's health physio, pregnancy and new mum Pilates classes taught by our physios for you and bub. ...
LATESTWhy it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at home
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Would you breastfeed in public?Viewer Polls
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
WWYD? Sister issues...Issues with Family Members
Bulk-Billing may end for after-hours home doctor services - petition!Can you help with these campaigns?
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
What do you think is the best resource for new Mums?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Pokemon go. Chat #2General Chat
For those of you with babies and toddlers....General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
deciding what hospitalSeeking a Maternity Hospital