Hi,
My name's Kate and I'm a first year midwifery student at ACU in Melbourne. I'm 25 years old and qualified last year as a naturopath where I developed my interested in fertility and pre-conception care and everything to do with the child-bearing journey, so here I am!
I'm also looking for women less than 35 weeks pregnant who'd like to volunteer to have me join them at their ante-natal and post-natal appointments so I can look on and learn. In return, I'll provide as much or as little support as you need. I can provide a companion for the long waits outside obstetric waiting rooms and recommend resources for you to look over when you're making important decisions about your pregnancy, or just chat about your concern or excitement about your pregnancy. I have a qualified and experienced midwife as my mentor to refer to with all the questions that will surely arise.

If you're interested in hearing more about the follow through program, please contact me: s00112526@myacu.edu.au .
I live close to the city, so am more than happy to travel around Melbourne to your appointments.
I look forward to hearing from you!